Resto Druid help- Heroic Gorefiend

I'm looking for any tips or talent advice for healing the sargarei adds in his stomach. I'm having a little troubling sometimes getting them topped off fast enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just apply Lifebloom, double Rejuvenation, and use Regrowth to top them off. Sometimes if they have Rejuv on them and they're close enough to the middle that I can't heal them up full in time, I'll just hit Genesis for that extra boost to their health so they'll be a bit easier to kill on the outside.

They're pretty easy to heal up on HC, imo. I find they only really get difficult to heal up as resto druid on Mythic.

But, anyway, no particular talents for them, aside from Germination, but most people already use that. I also recommend Regrowth glyph - I use this at all times anyway, but it does help healing up the adds on Gorefiend. 2-set will also boost the healing that Lifebloom does on the add, too.

EDIT: Forgot to mention Swiftmend. Use that too!
    Last edited by Teramelle; 2015-08-03 at 04:25 PM.

When I run with SotF, I just Double Rejuv with Lifebloom and Swiftmend them and Regorwth does the trick. I always have the glyph of Regrowth equipped as well.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just spam glyphed regrowth on them, can throw a bloom on them also if you have 2/4 set.

Alright, thanks for the tips, I'll put them to good use.