690 Hpally Looking for Progression

Here's the deal. -

Came back to WoW after a long hiatus (yeah yeah i know common thing but FUCK MoP) anyways. I have mained healing since vanilla and raided a such. There has been only two classes i have main in WoW and that's Hpally and RShaman and presently i have geared my Hpally for raiding. Looking for a home that is in the middle of progression but has better mechanics then say 4/13 NORMAL in 5 weeks (yeah coming back i found a rough home). Willing to trial of course and move to server if found an permanent home. Thank you.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mathpal/simple
    "Well i don't play wow to make people cry, i play wow to kill internet dragons and play with cool dudes. If i wanted to make people cry i would become a mail stripper." -Protos Blood DK Bleeding Hallow

Hi dumathoin,

We're <David n the Danger Boys> a Horde guild located on Hyjal (PVE server) and currently 9/13N HFC looking for all roles and classes. We're a relatively new guild starting late MoP, but have kept the same core group since. Looking to add members with the prospect of mythic in the future. Keep in mind this is for a core spot in the raid group.

Raids times are: Tues + Wed + Fri 7pm-10pm PST

If the times mentioned above work, Hit me up on Bnet: Obasill#1482

Thanks for your time

<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

Defmonk#1406 [Raid Leader]
    katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:
    Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

20 Man (Mythic)
    Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
    Times: 9:00 pm -12:30 am Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

20 Man (Mythic)
    Days: Friday and Saturday
    Times: 8:00 pm -12:00 am Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

RBG Needs:
    People with Most if not all Primal gear Mumble/Skype, working mic and knowledge of PvP with BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:
    Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Challenge Modes Needs:
    Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Challenge modes. Your gear set for the Challenge Modes is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

[li]Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy![/li]
    [li]Fair trial selection process![/li]
    [li]Friendly and helpful players![/li]
    [li]Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders![/li]
    [li]All Guild perks unlocked![/li]
    [li]Active Guild forums![/li]
    [li]Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010![/li]
    Be sure to check out our Website!

How To Get In:
    First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!
    There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. If you are Cross Realm make sure to visit our website and fill out our application in the recuitment tab as best you can, we can then get in contact with you. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

Defmonk#1406 [Raid Leader]
    katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Ring of Destiny is a Tue-Thu 730-1030pm EST 20m Horde raiding guild, we have open spots available and would love to speak to you, if you are interested please read on!

iLVL 685+ and previous Heroic (Mythic) Experience Preferred.

Currently progressing through Hellfire Citadel (6/13H)
    We are currently looking for:

2 x DPS
    1x Heal - No Priest

Any exceptional player is always free to inquire.

Ring of Destiny's Contact Members:

Malica - Battletag - Malica#1141
    Toth - Battletag - Toth#1389

Guild Spam inc...

<Ring of Destiny> is a successful, stable, adult-oriented raiding guild on Velen server. We have been a guild in one MMO or another for over 15 years now, including Everquest, Everquest 2, Vanguard and of course World of Warcraft. Many of our members have played together for years, and some since the launch of Everquest.

It is our constant goal to advance the guild forward in a manner that exposes new content, upgrades for our members, and challenges our wits. This guild was created for the player who cares about progression, not just loot.

Learning new encounters and doing it with a group of players that have the same interests and want to have fun doing it together. We raid 730-1030pm EST Tues/Wed/Thurs, and we expect our members to raid all three days, sans occasional real-life events. Worried about the hassles you have seen in other guilds? It absolutely does not go on here. We do not allow drama. Those who require constant hand-holding, or just don't fit with the crew, aren't around for very long. Be responsible for your own character/gameplay, and things will be fine.

That being said, we recruit mature people that play well with others, 18 and over preferred. We aren't always looking for classes or specs. We are sincerely looking for friends to join the group and expect those that "mesh" to be long term members.

For more information, feel free to add the following members to your RealID, e-mail us or Tweet!. We will get back to you as soon as possible and schedule an interview over Ventrillo if you are interested.

Our guild is looking for solid players for our raid. Below is our guild post. If our guild looks like a possible fit, then hit us up. If not, good luck on your search!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post35116551

Skrillex#1912 - Main recruiter
    Biiron#1997 - My btag

Gimped
    Needs: 2 healers, 1 melee DPS, 1 ranged DPS
    Recruitment Contact: Herm (Herm#1536)
    Raid Schedule: Tue, Wed, Thur, Sun from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM

**All times are PST, meaning our raids end at 12:00 AM CST and 1:00 AM EST respectively**

Once upon a time, <Gimped> was a top 25 U.S. guild that managed to kill things quicker than most from Vanilla through WotLK. We decided to call it quits at that point, but based on all the good we have heard regarding this expansion, we have returned, albeit with a slightly different approach. We are no longer interested in raiding 50 hours a week to chase fictional trophies for killing things first. We simply want to raid enough to remain near the cutting edge, clearing content when it is still fresh and relatively unknown.

After coming back to the game from a lengthy absence we are noticeably behind our typical pace thanks to a collective guild ilevel that is slightly worse than i-suck. While we farm our lives away on the iron front for apexis crystals, we are also looking to round out our player base. As we prepare to shift our focus to mythic content, an increased emphasis on quality of time spent over quantity of time spent means we need more capable players who can press buttons and keys without dying to fires, etc... and whom we can tolerate and enjoy being around.

Too long, didn't read: famous old guild has returned and is working on killing things at a cutting edge pace again. Please apply if you are interested in joining a group with a long history together and incredibly stable leadership who knows how to kill *&!$ and have fun while doing it.

<Draconic Savant> would like to chat with you about joining our raid team! Here is some quick info about our guild

Server: Korgath, Alliance side.
    Progression: 4/7 M HM, 6/10 M BRF, 12/13N HFC, 12/13 H HFC
    Raid times: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm CST, 5pm-8p
    m PST)
    Established: April 2006 on Bloodscalp
    Gear: Loot is distributed via a Loot Council
    Contacts: Kattii (Kattii#1786), Nahela

Thanks for reading! We hope to hear from you!

Thank you all for the contact info i shall be reaching out an couple of you.
    "Well i don't play wow to make people cry, i play wow to kill internet dragons and play with cool dudes. If i wanted to make people cry i would become a mail stripper." -Protos Blood DK Bleeding Hallow

Horde

Envenom - Blackwing Lair US [H] 10/13N 5/13H is a semi-hardcore guild actively working on progression 3 nights a week, with an additional optional raid night. We are currently looking to recruit skilled players for our HFC core.

Current Needs: We will consider any skilled player regardless of class/role, with our ideal recruits being: MW Monk/R Shaman/ R Druid Any DPS Any Tank

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7:00-10:00 Server time.

Loot Distribution: Loot is determined by a council of officers, with a focus on attendance and performance.

Contact Us: Interest and questions can be directed in-game to any toon with the prefix "Xiled" in it, Thibbz or Skrums; or feel free to contact me via my btag: Xiledreaper#1696

*All connected realms: Shadowmoon, Detheroc, Dethecus, Lethon, Haomarush.

Hey Dumathoinn! Squirtle Squad of <Seraph> on Mal'Ganis is currently looking for a Holy Paladin for immediate trial for our core raid team! We'd love to have you come raid with us!

About <Seraph>
    Seraph is a very unique guild with 10 full functioning raid teams and a very solid community of players all performing at competitive progression levels. One of the core pillars of Seraph is that even with such a large player base, we always make sure the needs of each group is met. We strive to maintain progression across all groups while not sacrificing an open and welcoming atmosphere. We have been a guild for 5 years and can offer members the perks of top tier raiding as well great community.

About Squirtle Squad
    We joined <Seraph> in mid may after clearing 10/10H BRF looking to expand our raid team and progress mythic content. Squirtle Squad is a diverse group of people with raiders from all over the world dedicated to progression raiding. You'll find that we are focused on mechanical mastery, performance, and progression while also exchanging in plenty of banter. There's nothing we enjoy more than long walks on the beach and indulging in a fine wine at dinner.

Progression
    13/13N 13/13H HFC

Our Goals
    Squirtle Sqaud will strive to progress mythic content at a steady pace through our 9 hours of raiding per week. We want to keep a focused but relaxed raiding environment with plenty of jokes to keep morale high. We are seeking like-minded raiders who put in effort, focus on progression and can handle any and all mechanics. We aim to progress 13/13M this tier.

Raid Times
    Tuseday/Wednesday/Thursday - 7:00PM - 10:00PM CST

Recruitment Needs
    Seraph has an 18+ age policy due to the maturity of the guild atmosphere. If underaged raiders want to apply, an additional interview must be conducted.

We are currently looking for :

Tanks:
    All: Low

Melee:
    Warrior: High
    Feral Druid: High
    Rogue: Medium

Range:
    Balance Druid: High
    Warlock: High

Healers:
    Holy Paladin: High
    Resto Shaman: Medium
    Holy Priest: Medium
    Mistweaver: Low
    Resto Druid: Low

Even if your class is not listed, please don't hesitate to apply! All exceptional applicants will be considered!

Apply at SeraphGuild.com and specify your interest in Squirtle Squad (Raid 3). Even if your class/spec is not listed, all outstanding applicants will be considered.

What we ask of our raiders :

Know the mechanics. Research the fights ahead of time and assume you will be called on for specific roles.
    Know your class. Research what you can do on specific fights to be better. Talents, movement, spell usage, etc.
    A good attitude. Mistakes happen; own up to them and fix them. Take advice/criticism as constructive
    Attendance. We expect as close to 100% attendance as possible. Let us know in advance when you will miss raid or be late.

What you can expect from us:

Being part of a huge guild (9 raid teams) there are always people to hang out with or run alt raids, achievements, legacy runs, or other activities.
    There are always good resources to talk to as far as classes and encounters go, we love to nerd it up and improve ourselves. You will find discussion on the forums and guildies are helpful when asked for pointers.
    Expect us to be prepared and be held on the same standards that are mentioned above

Squirtle Squad Contacts:
    Buttercastle#1969 Raid Leader/Recruitment Officer
    Aurora#6935 Raid Leader

Squirtle Squad not a good fit for you? Check out our other raid teams:
    1. Empire - 4/13M (T, Th, Sun, M from 11-2am CST)
    2. Spaceball One - 2/13M (T, W, Mon 11-2am CST)
    3. Squirtle Squad - 13/13H (T, W Th 7-10pm CST)
    4. Collusion - 4/13M (T, W, Th 11:30-2:30am CST)
    5. Hallowed Ground - 12/13H (Fri, Sat 11-2am CST)
    6. First Blood - 1/13M (W, Th, Sun 7-10pm CST)
    7. Control - 13/13N 8/13H (Fri, Sat 8:30-12am CST)
    8. Enigma - 2/13M (T, W, Th 10-1:30am CST)
    9. Mutiny - 12/13H (Fri, Sat 12-3am CST)
    10. No Mercy - 12/13N 9/13H (Tues, Wed, Mon 7:30 - 11:00 CST)

Hey man. We're 13/13H and we raid Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, 6:30-10:00 PST. If you're interested, add me on realID. Erchamion#1322