Waiting for Windows 10? Quick Get Method!

Are you waiting in line for Windows 10? You do not have to.

Go onto google... type in "mediacreationtool" all one word... and it will link you to microsofts tool to download Windows 10 immediately.

I did this for my laptop and my desktop, it even has the method of letting you create win10 install on a flash drive/disk.

Just figured i'd post for everyone to help you get it

EDIT: If you do this method, upgrade before a full install. After full install it will ask you for Windows 10 serial, just bypass it.. and after windows starts it will activate your free copy.
    Last edited by Jazrel; 2015-08-03 at 01:13 PM.

Did this yesterday on my machine. Worked flawlessly.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

The first search result takes you to the tool for 8.1 (which might include 10 now too), but if you want the direct link, its below. Both for tools for x86 and x64

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

EDIT: Just confirmed the search result tool link DOES NOT include Windows 10. Use the link above

Last edited by Lilbruz; 2015-08-03 at 01:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also make sure you actually do some research before getting it, 'cause it can fuck with some of your stuff and rolling your OS back to 7 or 8/8.1 can cause other problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilbruz View Post
    The first search result takes you to the tool for 8.1 (which might include 10 now too), but if you want the direct link, its below. Both for tools for x86 and x64

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

EDIT: Just confirmed the search result tool link DOES NOT include Windows 10. Use the link above

I personally went to google, typed in 'mediacreationtool' and grabbed the first link i came to, bam, had windows 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazrel View Post
    I personally went to google, typed in 'mediacreationtool' and grabbed the first link i came to, bam, had windows 10.
    Fair enough. Didnt work for me, but google shows different results in different countries/languages it seems