Deleted

Spells on Actionbar suddenly not pressable/ clickable

I have encountered this problem couple of times now during raiding. When fighting a boss and pressing some spells (which I placed on my actionbar) with my keyboard, suddenly all the spells on the actionbar turned grey-ish and not pressable or clickable anymore with keyboard or mouse. Untill reloading, there is no way I can use any spells on that perticular action bar. Anyone has an idea why this happened? I noticed this only happens on my warlock and not on my other characters. I'm using Elvui for my UI....Thanks!

Deleted
    Are you getting any errors upon leaving combat for the first time? Perhaps you are running an out dated addon that causes taint in the UI and won't allow ElvUI's actionbar part of the addon to function.

Since it's only on your warlock, is there any addons that you only use on your warlock? E.g. Shard management etc?

Deleted
    hmm I didnt notice any errors afterwards. It could be some conflict with other addons, but I don't have any addons that I only use on my lock, so no idea why it doesnt occur on my other chars. It doesn't always happen though, only from time to time. Really wondering what is triggering this problem...