Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Hmmm... Remove the Bugs / Glitches, and NPC's / some events (Depends), so I I can focus more on either Story, Visual, and/or Gameplay enjoyment

Classic: Visually, Teldrassil. Gameplay, Alterac Valley.

Burning Crusade: Pretty split on Zangarmarsh and Eversong

Wrath: Howling Fjord. Hands down. On of my all-time favorite zones in the game.

Cataclysm. This is hard, because I largely didn't like the expansion, and the world changes. But unique to the expansion without old-world zones, I'd say Uldum and Gilneas.

Mists of Pandaria: Jade Forest, Kun-lai, and probably Townlong. They're very unique zones apart from the rest of the game.

Draenor: Frostfire.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Classic: Elwynn Forest
    TBC: Eversong Woods
    WotLK: Grizzly Hills
    Cata: Vashj'ir
    MoP: Jade Forest
    WoD: Nagrand

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla : Elwyn Forest
    TBC: Shadowmoon Valley, also I love all areas in general, maybe better I say the least i liked is BEM?
    Wrath: Howling Fjord, also not a single area there i hate, I love every single micro meter of every single zone
    Cata: Vashir because how unique it was, even if questing is real pita in 3d
    MoP: least hated is the klaxxi area, but don't even like it
    WoD: _l_
    Quote Originally Posted by sandini View Post
    Classic: really hard, because it´s been so lang, but if i have to choose, i would say silithus. I really loved this wasteland, the silithid and the story around it
    You are really 'fresh' then because silithus didn't have anything until the AQ events
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Vanilla: Winterspring and Moonglade.
    TBC: All of them
    WoTLK: Storm Peaks
    Cata: Vashj'ir and Uldum
    MoP: Townlong Steppes and Kun-Lai Summit
    WoD: All of them

Classic: Winterspring
    The Burning Crusade: Nagrand
    Wrath of the Lich King: Storm Peaks
    Cataclysm: Uldum
    Mists of Pandaria: Vale of Eternal Blossoms
    Warlords of Draenor: Frostfire Ridge

I like snow

Vanilla: Azshara
    TBC: Zangarmarsh
    Wrath: tie between Storm Peaks and Grizzly Hills
    Cataclysm: Gilneas
    MoP: Kun-Lai Summit probably?
    WoD: Spires of Arak, the only leveling zone that holds up with multiple alts

In order, Un'goro, Netherstorm, Zul'drak, Vashj'ir, Jade Forest and Tanaan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isoe View Post
    Vanilla: Feralas.
    BC: Netherstorm.
    WotLK: Storm peaks, but I like Zul Drak too.
    Cata: Vash'jir - might be my favorite zone on the whole.
    Mop: the atmosphere of Dreadwastes did it for me, but I have to go with the Jade Forest.
    Wod: Shadowmoon Valley.
    A kindred spirit, I am not alone
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Vash'jir is the best zone this game has ever seen. We can only hope South Seas reignites the art style/atmosphere.

Vashj'ir was great. to bad this game had too many keyboard turners who can't function in a 3d enviroment

Quote Originally Posted by Lorelol View Post
    Vashj'ir was great. to bad this game had too many keyboard turners who can't function in a 3d enviroment
    I played a feral druid, never had an issue with the concept. It just required me to look up and down for incoming threats. I can see the annoyance with it, but the way people bashed on the zone for it was silly, it was the best zone this game has ever had in my opinion. It helps that the Naga theme isn't over-used and that Aszhara is a very interesting villain. We need more zones that take a risk like that. Not less.
    There is common sense and ignorance. Choose one and accept the consequences.

Deleted
    Vanilla: Westfall
    TBC: Shadowmoon vally
    Warth: Grizzly hills
    Cata: Vashir
    MoP: Jade forrest
    WOD: Spires.

Vanilla: Searing Gorge.
    TBC: Shadowmoon Valley.
    WotLK: Howling Fjord, probably still my favourite to date.
    Cata: Gilneas (not that it counts with the amount of use it got,) but was also very partial to the Molten Front.
    Cata Revamped: Stonetalon just felt epic after the upgrade.
    MoP: Isle of Thunder 100%, the levelling zones imo were all a bit lackluster in either design or content so none pulled ahead particularly.
    WoD: Spires of Arak (Wanted my Garrison here..) there's only a few quest lines where I screenshot all the dialogue and outcomes and let me tell you, Speak to Jasper Fel at Admiral Taylor's Garrison definitely kicked this off.

Vanilla: Westfall. The music, the scenery, the quests. Just overall the happiest I was in all my time spent with WoW.
    Burning Crusade: Tie between Darkmoon Valley and Blade's Edge mountains. Darkmoon Valley: best quest lines / stories / Netherdragon faction. Blade's Edge: I love the layout of the zone and the huge spikes and bones with dragons impaled on them. Makes the zone feel bigger than life and epic.
    WotLK: Grizzly Hills. I love the mountains and rivers. Always feels nice to be in the zone.
    Cata: Mount Hyjal. Easy. Best quests, best storylines, best looking zone imo.
    MoP: Isle of Thunder if that counts. Else: Krasarang Wilds.
    WoD: Spires of Arak. I just like the feeling of being in a forest. The atmosphere is so different from all the other zones.
    Last edited by Todesbote; 2015-08-05 at 11:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Classic: Elwynn Forest
    TBC: Netherstorm
    Wrath: Dragonblight
    Cata: First half of Hyjal
    MoP: Disliked the whole theme of the exp. No zone that stood out for me.
    WoD: Shadowmoon Valley
    Faith Alone is Not Enough to Stop all the Enemies of the Light!
    - Retribution Paladin since 2007.

Burning Blade EU

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Jesus christ, I just agreed with Jaylock. I need to go and have a shower.

Elwynn Forest, Hellfire Peninsula, Storm Peaks, Vashj'ir, Four Winds, Gorgrond.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla: Duskwood/westfall/stv can't really decide
    Tbc: Nagrand (It had everything u needed/wanted!)
    Wrath: Storm Peaks
    Cata: Tol'barad? I just mostly spent my time there so i'll go with that :P
    MoP: Valley of The Four Winds
    WoD: Gorgrond

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla: Oh. Feels impossible to choose just one. Elwynn forest?
    TBC: Nagrand and/or Eversong Woods
    WoTLK: Howling Fjord
    Cataclysm: Vashj'ir, one of the best questing experiences ever created and with fantastic artwork and music.
    MoP: The Jade Forest, pretty underwhelmed by many parts of the questing experience of other zones.
    WoD: Thought Nagrand would get me, but in the end I think the big joker, Spires of Arakk, ended up as my favourite. It built on that I had very low expectations of the zone and in contrast it ended up being the most versatile and interesting.
    Last edited by Wries; 2015-08-05 at 11:59 AM.

Nagrand
    Hyjal
    Timeless Isle/Jade Forest
    Shadowmoon Valley (WoD)

Deleted
    Vanilla: silithus (the music, the feel of danger, AQ) and elwyn cause it was the 1st zone i stepped in.
    Tbc: zangaramash (just beautiful and relaxing, my second favourite zone of all time)
    wrath: howling fjord (1st favourite zone of all time. still remember myself questing under that fjord with the music...oh god)
    cata: Hyjal (cool, but cata had the worst zones IMHO)
    mop: kun lai summit (really cool, especially the walk atop the mountain and the temple)
    wod: frostfire ridge (very very cool, good grpahics, atmosphere and music)

Yes, i like snowy places! :P
    Last edited by mmoc7a7ff5695d; 2015-08-05 at 12:08 PM.