Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    Right, something awarding a small-ish edge in a side activity is deffo P2W.
    P2w is p2w. I take it you're unaware of the outrage when GW2(?) sold exclusive gear in their virtual store that had 1 or 2 more points in stats than the best gear available in game. How many times were you almost successful?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    P2w is p2w. I take it you're unaware of the outrage when GW2(?) sold exclusive gear in their virtual store that had 1 or 2 more points in stats than the best gear available in game. How many times were you almost successful?
    Frankly, I draw the line at selling relevant gear. In this case, 2 more points than the best gear is clearly over the top.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DoflamingoGT View Post
    The only reason that WoW looses subs is because its still subscription even now on 2015, as long as they keep subscription the game will eventualy die out no matter what improvements they do, noone wants to pay every month for a video game anymore this is why all of the recent games that were subscription only lasted some months and eventualy went either buy to play or free to play
    Say that for FF and EvE and the former SoE all have pay models. So no, people still are willing to pay for a sub. I prefer it as it budgets gaming well, and once a time, it bought everything a game could offer, too.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

They will come back in Legion. At least for few months and then leave again.

Deleted
    OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! they lost 5m sub... WTF!!!!! its down to 5,6m sub... what the fuck happen??? WOD is a mother fucking epic fail... my friend told me about this i did not believe him OH MY GOD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirdofherne View Post
    Instead of 2.5M, it was 5.6M. Very close!!! Keep up the good work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SebbeStaxx View Post
    OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! they lost 5m sub... WTF!!!!! its down to 5,6m sub... what the fuck happen??? WOD is a mother fucking epic fail... my friend told me about this i did not believe him OH MY GOD
    Are you ok dude? You need some relax medicine ?

Your post is like this:
    !!!!???????MY GOD!!!!!??????MY GOD!!!!??????!??!?!??...

But for your first post, sounds like a troll post
    Last edited by mmoc54843516f6; 2015-09-21 at 10:42 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Executer View Post
    Are you ok dude? You need some relax medicine ?

Your post is like this:
    !!!!???????MY GOD!!!!!??????MY GOD!!!!??????!??!?!??...

But for your first post, sounds like a troll post
    How is it troll post m8?

You know WoD to was a far better expansion then Cataclysm and definitely better then Mists of Pandaria, glad that's over, I had so much Nostalgia when Warlords of Draenor came out, the Trailer alone had me back a few months prior to launch leveling up and readying new characters. It doesn't surprise me that this long, after most of the content has been played out that people are taking a break and playing other games because their bored. 5.6 MILLION SUBSCRIBES, THAT'S SUBSCRIBERS, That probably doesn't account for those who run to the store and purchase a game time card, like myself (I don't need another phone plan after all). 30$ a month for 2 months is better then me paying 15$ USD witch is 20$ Canadian, cause i am Canadian, for 1 month. Why would you subscribe if it costs more. Less i am misunderstanding how they calculated all of this, i have a hard time Believing that this 5m estimated is accounting for every active player right now. I tend to agree that a lot of servers seam more and more dead lately, but their are quiet a handful who's population are very high still, and if your finding your's less enjoyable do to many people taking the time off, then transfer. Honestly i have lately seen more and more people leveling new characters in the down time, that's always fun for some anyways. I can honestly say i'm happy to be focusing on new characters and experiencing the game differently with them, that sitting around in my garrison or a capital city waiting for raids, dungeons, or grinding away at the same quest all the time. Far to many people blame the game on the creators (Been guilty before myself), when in reality if you can't learn to experience it all and play it more then one way, then whats the point in bothering.

Also fuck flying seriously. You never had flying back in Vanilla so you got to experience this massive world on foot, or a ground mount. I will admit flying is great after a while, but you should have to work for it, otherwise flying makes everything to easy.

If you don't like the game, Move on! don't go around trying to sway people away from doing things they like, life is to short for that shit.

...because they never did that?

The biggest bitch fest in GW2 was when they added ascended gear all of 2-3 months after the game was out, despite the whole initial promise of "no vertical gear progression end game". We were all decked out in exotic level gear (best available at the time) and having a blast. Fortunately, they lived up to that promise, and ascended has remained highest stat gear in the game, and even the upcoming xpac won't change that.

And this is how one knows when one has never played the game they are bashing in their lives.

mmm ya that never happen want to try again?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Been playing since launch and never seen a single piece of gear better than the best in the gem store. So try again.

Quote Originally Posted by SebbeStaxx View Post

That's one way of putting it

Blizz don't seem interested in listening to vet players and taking anything they've tried to say on board.

Ego? No idea, but it seems like some of Activision's nasty business habits infected Blizz' once great ideologies about the game. I mean, why else would you fire all the brilliant talent that made the game one of the greatest ever and then replace them with cheap labor? (Recipe for a dodgy f2p, much?).

While MoP wasn't too horrible, Cata never should have happened and Warlords is a total abortion, imo. Can't bring myself to watch the continued destruction of a once great game and definitely not keen on witnessing the upcoming (almost certainly) embarrassment called 'Legion'.

I don't, for one minute, believe a word of the promises made at BlizzCon anymore - they've demonstrated all too frequently that they're as honest as any crooked politician.

But hey, that's just my two cents' worth (somewhat late) . /end rant
    I used to be snow white, but I drifted...

I've been looking for the current subscriber numbers I was curious and if anyone knows please share Legions is suppose to be out soon but I dont know if I will acquire this one WOD kinda did it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Smintar View Post
    I've been looking for the current subscriber numbers I was curious and if anyone knows please share Legions is suppose to be out soon but I dont know if I will acquire this one WOD kinda did it for me.
    1. Nice necro.
    2. Blizzard decided to not make the Subnumbers public any longer.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Talk about necro!
    No one knows and anyone who thinks they know is probably full of it, including me, cause here's my prediction:

It's less than 5.6m, but it's still higher than any other MMO's sub count.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wishfulthinking View Post
    Talk about necro!
    No one knows and anyone who thinks they know is probably full of it, including me, cause here's my prediction:

It's less than 5.6m, but it's still higher than any other MMO's sub count.
    you are including china subs in the wow number. Are you including chinese mmo's on the same pay model as wow in china in your claim?
    Authors I have enjoyed enough to mention here: JRR Tolkein, Poul Anderson,Jack Vance, Gene Wolfe, Glen Cook, Brian Stableford, MAR Barker, Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle, WM Hodgson, Fredrick Brown, Robert SheckleyJohn Steakley, Joe Abercrombie, Robert Silverberg, the norse sagas, CJ Cherryh, PG Wodehouse, Clark Ashton Smith, Alastair Reynolds, Cordwainer Smith, LE Modesitt, L. Sprague de Camp & Fletcher Pratt, Stephen R Donaldon, and Jack L Chalker.

Deleted
    Not surprised, the world feels dead, even trade chat is quiet on my server.