Deleted

Amount of Sacred Shield

Hey, i am currently looking foor a weak aura for the amount of sacred shield, not the aura i mean from the spell. how high will the absorb be if i cast sacred shield.
    I hoope someone can help me I can not find a ption too display it.

Theres an addon that'll do it for you, called InfPaladin (or InfPala) which will display your SS absorb shield and a timer

Quote Originally Posted by Balouh View Post
    Hey, i am currently looking foor a weak aura for the amount of sacred shield, not the aura i mean from the spell. how high will the absorb be if i cast sacred shield.
    I hoope someone can help me I can not find a ption too display it.
    It doesn't snapshot. Knowing what it will be when you cast it does nothing. The absorb gets applied every like 4-6 sec(depending on haste) takes your stats when it applies it isn't like old Sacred Shield that saved your stats for the whole 30sec duration.

Knowing what it is absorbing really doesn't do anything either. You are better off knowing your total absorbs on you.

Deleted
    yeah my Paladin is currently level 51 and soometimes the ss absorg 388 dmg and sometimes 777 and i dont realy know why the amount sometimes is higher
    edit: i will try the addon, but i try to do the mmost things to track over WA

Quote Originally Posted by Balouh View Post
    yeah my Paladin is currently level 51 and soometimes the ss absorg 388 dmg and sometimes 777 and i dont realy know why the amount sometimes is higher
    edit: i will try the addon, but i try to do the mmost things to track over WA
    It can crit I believe?

There are many reasons SS can vary in strength. The biggest one is your current amount of Resolve. But SS can also crit and multistrike, and can be enhanced by versatility, mastery, bonus armor, and strength procs (anything that would increase your attack power).