Oh my FUCKING god what a game. Emotional rollercoaster deluxe. Lovren rejuvenated, Sakho revenge, unreal shit this.

10+ Year Old Account
    And here comes all the Liverpool supporters who've barely said a word all season as usual

Gotta wonder how Dortmund managed to screw up this badly.... Feels like they didn't really care about EL the way they played after they scored the third goal.

10+ Year Old Account
    So many L'pool fans today. Where ya'll at the rest of the season?

10+ Year Old Account
    What. A. Game.. *applauds*.
    I like juice

I love my fucking club. Goodness me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, fess up, who moved the rock they were all hiding under?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Alright, fess up, who moved the rock they were all hiding under?
    Great minds and all that.

Grats Seville, Gameiro took a cracking pen and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    And here comes all the Liverpool supporters who've barely said a word all season as usual

Gotta wonder how Dortmund managed to screw up this badly.... Feels like they didn't really care about EL the way they played after they scored the third goal.
    You have no idea of how football players think if you really think that was the problem. Titles matters, the name on it, less so. If you've got a chance to win an european cup, you don't "stop playing".

"And here comes the bitter United-fans".

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually I've seen plenty of teams treat the Europa league with the same disdain as the English League Cup.

Nice of you to drop by though.

https://twitter.com/LowkeyMo_/status/720732319699611648

I assume they qualified as disabled based n the fact they're Pool fans?

Actually I've seen plenty of teams treat the Europa league with the same disdain as the English League Cup.

Nice of you to drop by though.
    Teams, managers usually field their youngsters early in the tournament, but when there's a semifinal on the line, you simply don't just "stop playing". That's someone who's never been in a team themselves talking. Did you see how Chelsea celebrated a fucking league cup? The name matters to fans on the internet mate.
    Last edited by Krille; 2016-04-14 at 10:14 PM.

Deleted
    Jesus... fell asleep & woke up to 4-3

Gotta love our game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    https://twitter.com/LowkeyMo_/status/720732319699611648

I assume they qualified as disabled based n the fact they're Pool fans?
    They're Scouse, they're obviously committing benefit fraud.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    Teams, managers usually field their youngsters early in the tournament, but when there's a semifinal on the line, you simply don't just "stop playing". That's someone who's never been in a team themselves talking. Did you see how Chelsea celebrated a fucking league cup? The name matters to fans on the internet mate.
    Actually it was City, but let's be fair. You only care about the details when you win a big game, which is why you're suddenly here talking the Europa league up when everyone has constantly berated it for causing awful fixture settings and the pointlessness of it until they added ECL qualifying as part of the reward for winning.

No course you don't stop playing during a match, but I never said that? Just said teams treat both with disdain, case in point you can't even remember who beat you to lift the league cup.

Actually it was City, but let's be fair. You only care about the details when you win a big game, which is why you're suddenly here talking the Europa league up when everyone has constantly berated it for causing awful fixture settings and the pointlessness of it until they added ECL qualifying as part of the reward for winning.

No course you don't stop playing during a match, but I never said that? Just said teams treat both with disdain, case in point you can't even remember who beat you to lift the league cup.
    What? I was talking about last years league cup when Mourinho went fucking crazy after min 90. They celebrated it with ferocity, for the Chelski fans it might just be "the donald duck trophy" but for players it's massive to even win a title, no matter what it is.

If we would've met Dortmund in the Europa League without CL-qualification it would've been just as crazy because the game was crazy and because Dortmund is a really good side internationally. But of course the CL-qualification bonus and added prize money will make the tournament worth more.

And my original response was to Cren who said Dortmund stopped playing because "it's only Europa League".

Deleted
    Got to say I'm incredibly fucking annoyed West Ham are paying £2.5million a year to rent the Olympic Stadium, especially given that they don't have to pay for stewarding and that kind of thing. They've basically been given a new stadium for fuck all.

Would much rather have seen it become the home for the NFL in the UK. The running track would've been a non-issue since they need extra room at the sides of the pitch for NFL games anyway. Apparently the sticking point was that the NFL wanted exclusivity in September and the owners didn't want to oblige them because there might be an athletics meet that they'd want to stage instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    NFL being split across 3 stadiums works rather well, doubt we're getting any more games and Wembley/Twickenham and WHL will all sell out.

Speaking of which, schedule out in 45 mins, get to plan my vacation to America.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well obviously i didn't mean they just rolled over completely, but after they got 3-1 they stopped attacking and mostly just tried "roll with it" and it felt like they where sure they would make it.

That doesn't work when you're playing a good team that have their last chance to save the season and get in to the UCL. And Liverpool have been very good this season to come back late in the games.

But its hardly any news that most bigger teams dont really take Europa League that 100% seriously. Of course they want to win it, but i doubt their motivation is as high as it would have been if Dortmund where still in UCL.

But anyway gratz to a good game and a great come back!

Deleted
    Yeah the West Ham Stadium deal stinks to high heaven.

Can't be right or indeed fair.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I'm blaming you if this score/result holds