Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    Didnt we have a Leicester fan in this thread early on? Would seriously like to hear how hes feeling, prolly even better than the pseudo-Leicester fans.
    Probably wanked himself to death by now tbh

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36128693

Yet another minutes silence, etc incoming

Wonder if it will have the longevity of hunting down those WW2 Nazi vets

Deleted
    Souness and Carra condoning assault on a fellow professionnal.
    What a load of bollocks.

Hate to say it but if it had been Diego Costa you know the rhetoric wouldn't have been the same.

"Learning curve": yeah he has to learn that punching people in the gut is baaad mkay.

Spurs bottled it at the death but all those saying WBA is three easy points is mental - Pulis teams love pissing on parades.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post
    Thicker than a bowl of oatmeal.

Give my regards to your Gran who passed away. Don't spend all that inheritance on Arsenal season tickets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had to wait till 35 games to roll out that cliche?
    Wasn't even me this time.

- - - Updated - - -

Vardy suspension increased to miss the game at Old Trafford.

Load of bollocks that is.

Deleted
    Makes no difference I'm glad to say.

Alli better get charged and done for that punch, not to mention Walker lashing out.

So if Leicester beat Man U on Sunday they will have to do it without Vardy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Vardy suspension increased to miss the game at Old Trafford.

Load of bollocks that is.
    While I would have preferred to have him play as he's a joy to watch, his manor and actions towards the ref were unacceptable and he deserves the extra game ban, imo.

As for Alli's punch, should be a 3 game ban minimum.

Deleted
    Sure is a good thing that Pochetino didn't let his players go the the awards ceremony.

It sure paid off that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Micfeind View Post
    So if Leicester beat Man U on Sunday they will have to do it without Vardy.
    While I want Leicester to win the league, they can wait another week for it can't they? United need to win to keep the "dreams" of a top 4 spot alive...

- - - Updated - - -
    You know you were thinking it!

Pulis The Destroyer, ends another teams title ambitions.

https://vine.co/v/MeaB03x7JWA

Just got a new job boys, Will be moving to the big city and might lose internet for an unknown amount of time so could be goodbye from me in a few days

/dramatic pause

bring on champions league tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know you were thinking it!
    I always think it.

Cheer up, at least St Totteringham's day got cancelled.

10+ Year Old Account
    First Lawro lost his moustache in a bet, now Lineker loses his trousers.

We need to find a way to get Shearer in a Sunderland kit, MotD presenters are awful at bets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    So after a decade or three, they finally wrapped up the Hillsborough incident.

Result: Fan behaviour did not contribute to the deaths of these people and the police and ambulance service both contributed to or caused the loss of lives by error.

Did anyone see the Milan 'Nivea Haka'? I can't believe it escaped me for so long. Basically, before the match against Carpi, actors in Milan kit did a terrible piss take of the Haka where they pretended to moisturise their faces and arms as an advert for one of their sponsors...

Milan were inspired to a glorious 0-0 against their relegation threatened opponents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Illuminati View Post
    So after a decade or three, they finally wrapped up the Hillsborough incident.

Result: Fan behaviour did not contribute to the deaths of these people and the police and ambulance service both contributed to or caused the loss of lives by error.
    Is it hell wrapped up, this is just the start of criminal proceedings against those responsible and those who covered it up and deflected blame on fans.

It's exoneration for the fans who were there in Sheffield that day, but it's not over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Is it hell wrapped up, this is just the start of criminal proceedings against those responsible and those who covered it up and deflected blame on fans.

It's exoneration for the fans who were there in Sheffield that day, but it's not over.
    Should have said it was on its way to being wrapped up. My bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a stereotypical Scouser (la) and I understand the annoyance that a lot of the public have with the perception of Liverpool and its fans (especially in light of other tragedies seemingly being downplayed in comparison to Hillsborough). That being said, this is genuinely a massive moment for this city and the feeling of justice taking place is real, not just a bunch of people hopping on a band wagon. My dad was at Hillsborough and was lucky enough to make it on to the pitch. Keeping in mind that this is the late 80's, no mobile phones. My grandmother had to wait several hours to find out if he had died or not and with all of the chaos taking place, there were very little facts.

So with that mentality in mind, imagine what it is like the next day (not just my dad, but the people at that match) to be labeled the way that they were. The Sun is boycotted in Liverpool to this day as a result of the reporting of Hillsborough. It's now been proven that facts were hidden and that multiple parties were at fault. It's taken too damn long, but if the people of Liverpool hadn't campaigned for so long then this conclusion wouldn't have been reached.

So Liverpool fans are by no means perfect or free of guilt of other events, but they were absolutely spot on with Hillsborough and this is exactly why we haven't shut up about it for 27 years. Hoping that the genuine victims of the Hillsborough can begin to find peace. Once justice is served for those at fault, then everyone will finally be able to move on (and hopefully shut up about it too).