Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post
    Wilshere to City?
    Wilshire to City
    Feo to West Ham
    Ramsey to Barcelona's bench
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    I have to say that is utterly classless to leak the Mourinho news before LVG has even been to the post match press conference.
    Maybe LVG will announce something during that press conference.

Juventus scores in 2nd ET...

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Maybe LVG will announce something during that press conference.
    According to Henry Winter LVG, understandably, walked out.

Deleted
    They better give Mou a 2 year deal. :P

Quote Originally Posted by HuggyBear View Post
    They better give Mou a 2 year deal. :P
    I can't see him wanting to lose his third year pay-off.

Deleted
    Granit a solid buy. Now for a top CB and a class striker. Wouldn't mind the rumours of Kante being true either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Van Gaal's press conference, he showed them the FA Cup and told them where to stick it after sacking him for 6 months straight.

I'll miss that.

BREAKING NEWS:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36...linkname=sport
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...medium=twitter

LVG OUT, MOU IN!

PLEASE BE TRUE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Sure, they just won the FA Cup, but United under LVG have been poor.
    I already said Mourinho was going to United months ago.

Chelsea will regret letting go the multiple Champions league winner because of their ego driven players only cared about themselves.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2016-05-21 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post

Chelsea will regret letting go the multiple Champions league winner because of their ego driven players only cared about themselves.
    thanks based ITK robert carlos
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

15+ Year Old Account

Until now I'd always seen it merely as speculation, nothing near concrete. Now it seems a lot more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by notebookonmydesk View Post
    Granit a solid buy. Now for a top CB and a class striker. Wouldn't mind the rumours of Kante being true either.
    Kante Xhaka and Ozil is a disgusting midfield. Doubt we will go for him though after spending so much on Xhaka, would probably mean that Ramsey or someone will have to be sold. Which would never happen under Wenger.

Until now I'd always seen it merely as speculation, nothing near concrete. Now it seems a lot more than that.
    His desire to work for man utd was clear for all to see. He also took no other jobs when he had a lot of good offers. Sensibly he took time off and probably will be a slightly different manager after losing the dressing room for the first time.

The only slight question mark on the move was his aggressive media approach to put the pressure on him and not the team. Which Man Utd take their "morals" pretty seriously. But I'm sure his love letter to man utd covered that he would tone it down out of respect of the club.

So theres an extra 6 points to man utd because theres no way Wenger is beating a mourinho man united.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2016-05-21 at 09:41 PM.

You knew the worst kept secret in Football months ago??
    We bow down to your superior knowledge, o mighty RobertoCarlos.

Perhaps you could teach me to meltdown as well as you?

15+ Year Old Account
    Now now, play nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Will be delighted to see Mourinho fall off his high horse and hearing the Manchester United fans weep "Wish we had Van Gaal".

But this reminds me of when Sir Alex (the God that all these idiotic fans adhere) had his job on the line in the 90s. Oh and guess what pretty much made him keep his job? the FA cup win against Crystal Palace. Back when fans called for his head. It was his first major trophy for United, just like Van Gaal's. Newspapers claimed Fergie was out, just like Van Gaal.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2016-05-21 at 11:59 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    True, but LVG was planning to retire after next year anyway, wasn't he? Maybe I and others are being too harsh, I don't know. Either way if he was going to retire, I don't see the issue changing manager now, to a manager that possibly can bring more success to the club.

Deleted
    Good dayout, but it was a long day. Plenty of Palace fans blaming Mark 'Unitedfan' Clatternburg conspiracy talk of nights on the piss with the United team. As usual with United thier crowd made no fucking noise.

10 odd united fans on the otherside of the platform started giving it large and chucking coins, not the best idea to do that to 300 odd palace fans on the other side. All got a bit silly. Never seen someone take a full beer can to the face before, kid will have something to drink to help the pain atleast.

End of the day you can't leave it to a couple of refree descions you have to go and win it. Fair play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha, it's always the 'other' fans what started it. Anyway the atmosphere seemed dire from both sets of fans, my uncle said it was one of the worst he's experienced at Wembley. Tinnie fucking tempah though.

Anyways the bbc comments section is rife with claims that jose will bring flair, has any of them watched a Jose team?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    True, but LVG was planning to retire after next year anyway, wasn't he? Maybe I and others are being too harsh, I don't know. Either way if he was going to retire, I don't see the issue changing manager now, to a manager that possibly can bring more success to the club.
    I'd still give him some more time. Fergie took three and a half years to get a cup and six and a half years for a title. People's standards are unrealistic and out of this world. "United NEEDS to be at the top!" "We NEED success!" "We only won the FA cup".

Good luck doing that on short term when all your top players have left or have retired, with inconsistent Rooney with the pace of Hulk with a broken leg and with a squad that consists mostly of mid-tier players. The problem didn't start with Moyes or Van Gaal, it started in Ferguson's final years when you still had to rely on players that have passed their prime a while back.

Mourinho would need some of his old, old voodoo to give United a prize next season. And when he leaves it'll be all back to square one. At least you'll have the "Attack attack attack" banners for every occasion when Maureen parks the bus.

Speaking of which, I found your squad for next season (should Mourinho be appointed)!

Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2016-05-22 at 07:42 AM.