Deleted

Strange simcraft results

Hello, I'm new on this forum and poeples advise me to post here. Im not english but i will try to do my best

Yesterday, i used simcraft with my warrior => us.battle.net/wow/fr/character/marecage-de-zangar/Melkichedek/simple

Spec => us.battle.net/wow/en/tool/talent-calculator#ZZa!1012202 and simcraft wrotte order stats is haste>critical strike>multi strike>versatility>mastery and i found that very strang and i'm asking you why he give me that.

I chose 600 sec, 50k iterations, light movement, player skill: good, one target, ms 50 ( mine), all buff.

Stats buffed in raid by simcraft is haste: 12% critical strike: 32%

I don't understand this results and i very need your help please
    Thank you !

Ps: i can't post links so i removed first part
    Last edited by mmoce3789d3c4b; 2015-08-07 at 10:23 AM.

Deleted
    Please i need your help

Deleted
    And simcraft give me an error :Simulation has been forcefully cancelled at 900.00 because twice the expected combat length has been exceeded. but i pick 450 sec and 0% varry length

So you're asking about the stat priority? I don't see anything wrong with that for that spec. You also have very high crit if you're at 32% buffed. Crit does slowly lose value for Fury, and many numbers for some specs have put it competitive with haste towards the end of expansions. Dragon Roar also benefits less from crit of course by nature of always being a crit.

There shouldn't be anything wrong with those results, though I'd re-sim it occasionally.

You character page wouldn't load, by the way. I can't find your character in the database.

Deleted
    Hello Yes i ask about the stat priority. You didn't see anything wrong? You advise me to increase hast and critique even i have very high crit and first breakpoint haste? And decrease my masteries and increase my multi strike? WHere i can load my character?

Thank for your response

Not at home to run simc but that looks weird to me, with mastery being the last stat priority.

Ever since BRF, my own sims have always had crit mastery haste as the top 3 stats (order changes depending on gear).

What happens if you change movement from light to none, and set player skill to elite?

Deleted
    Hello apoe, i retry a sim with your set up and it give me that: Str > Crit > Haste ~= Mult > Mastery > Vers but i have 32% crit buffed it's high and i have first breakpoint with 12% haste, why multi strike>mastery i don't understand .
    Last edited by mmoce3789d3c4b; 2015-08-12 at 10:43 PM.