Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Next Expansion capital city.....

So we all know that the Garrisons fucked up what was left of the community/social side of the game in the sense that IMO you felt alone I know you could go to stormshield but it just didn't have the same feel ... Do you think it would be better to have a dalaran type capital again for both factions? let me know your thoughts...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aarro View Post
    So we all know that the Garrisons fucked up what was left of the community/social side of the game in the sense that IMO you felt alone I know you could go to stormshield but it just didn't have the same feel ... Do you think it would be better to have a dalaran type capital again for both factions? let me know your thoughts...
    Nope, wouldn't be a good idea either.. Unless the Old Dalaran has been moved.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I totally want a mixed faction city. I really liked having a lot of people in 1 area. Made the game feel better, especially when we were fighting a common enemy.

Now that the shitlord Garrosh is gone, hoping we can do it again.

Garrison City

You are now the faction leader. Your job is to assign leaders to assign quest givers general areas to go questing. Your primary goal is to stand still for days on end waiting to get killed.

Just kidding. Hopefully they learned a lot from the garrison experiment. Yes I prefer the Dalaran type city. There has to go be a way to integrate the basic ideas of having your own army in a much more "Warcraft" way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes please. More neutral cities please. Blizz pls.
    Hey

10+ Year Old Account
    Would love a neutral capital city like Dal or Shatt, please please please.

A shitty, generic human/orc fort next to the new shitty PvP zone.

Yes, would like this to happen again...but would really depend on where they go with the next expansion.

I'd rather not have a neutral city. The lag in shattrath and dalaran in their peaks was bad. I have a better pc now but no thanks. I'd rather have separate capitals even if they're smaller unless blizz can fix the lag issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Would love a neutral capital city like Dal or Shatt, please please please.
    I have experienced too much of Laggarath, and Lagaran, don't think it overall was a good idea either.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Ashran is teleported to Azeroth as the "capital city".

10+ Year Old Account
    I still stand around in Dalaran. So yes please. Neutral city.

One city...
    Medium size (Dalaran'ish)...
    Both factions...
    OP Guards that trigger on attacks (otherwise it would be just pure mayhem)...
    No sanctuary zones...

Think Isle of Q, but a city.

Never will happen, but...

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, a new Dalaran/Shattrath type city would be most welcome.

I would love a city like Dalaran or Shattrath, but considering how many people had lag issues with those cities, I doubt we'll ever get that again. I would love to be wrong about that, though.

Dalaran is the best city in the game IMO just because it has more going on in it than just some trainers and vendors. The toy store and pet store are two of my favorite things about that city.

I'm not sure what I want more, faction city or neutral city... Either way, I just want a real major city, not a bunch of garrison buildings forming a town... Also, if there is some garrison'y thing, then place it in/right next to the capital and don't allow banking/AH and such in the garrison, so you gotta leave and see the other players... But hopefully we won't get another garrison like the one we got now.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes bring back dal/shatt type capital cities. they are a great place to see other players and go "ooh look at that cool mount/gear/title from X endboss that is hard to kill"

I think if we were all merged together in a single capital, it would benefit the game overall.

10+ Year Old Account
    +1 for a new (or old, but updated) neutral city. I enjoyed mingling with both factions.

Deleted
    Either a Neutral city, or moving to IF and UC as the capital cities, as both are sadly underused these days.