Horde 684 hunter(5/13m xp) lf weekend raiding guild

Hi, as the title says i'm currently looking for a guild on my hunter.

Raid times:
    friday 12am - 4am EST
    Saturday and sunday any times after 7pm EST to as late as 4am EST

past and current raid experience/what i'm looking for:

I've been playing this game on and off since mid-bc.

BC: cleared everything up to mu'ru in sunwell(never killed mu'ru because my guild fell apart due to drama and people leaving)
    Wotlk: cleared everything up to normal lich king mostly pugged, also joined friends guild alt run. Couldnt find a guild with a schedule that could fit my schedule since i was in school.
    Cata: took a break, from the game til dragon soul, because i was a full time student and also had a full time job.

MoP: came back to the game during late ToT only did lfr, then SoO came out and searched for a guild while doing lfr and flex finally joined a normal guild cleared 14/14 normal and did 5/14h with them, then joined another guild and went 11/14h and 14/14mythic(lol) during WoD pre-patch.

WoD : that's when i decided to come back to "hardcore" raiding, first joined a guild that i thought could go far in mythic, only went 7/7h hm because recruitment issues and some people just didnt have the desire to push for mythic.
    Then started looking for a mythic guild when BRF came out, that's when i joined my current guild Daybreak, currently raiding monday-thursday with them on my DK.
    Went 7/7mythic 10/10mythic 13/13h 8/13m

So basicly what i'm looking for is a guild that is somewhat progressed in normal hfc 10-13 down would be great, i know i may be asking for alot since im a little bit behind gear wise(should get my 715 ring next week, or even this week if i'm lucky with rune drops). If your guild is looking for mythic i will gladly reprogress the fights

I am a very very quiet guy, basicly you won't hear me talk outside of calling things during a boss fight.

What you can expect from me: very good knowledge of every boss fights, always prepared(food, flask, potions, enchants), 80th+ percentile dps, always reading everything about every class i play and raid with. Very good raid awareness and if i fail a mechanic for whatever reason ill find out how to fix my mistake so i never make the same mistake twice.

Also i am a french canadian but can speak/understand english.

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...forcerz/simple

Btag : nephzor#1520

You can also pm me or reply to this thread

- - - Updated - - -

^ /10chars
    Last edited by nephzor; 2015-08-27 at 12:19 AM.

Hello Nephzor!

I'm a recruitment officer for <Copacetic>, and we'd love to talk to you about joining our raid team.

Alliance, Uldum (US) PvE
    Progression: 17/17H, 10/13N HFC
    Raid Schedule: Saturday 6-10 PST, Sunday 5-8 PST with optional weeknight/alt runs

Copacetic is a relatively young guild created by a group of friends who raided together in Vanilla and BC. Together with our newer members we have moved through Highmaul and BRF quickly, and are looking for some fresh faces to integrate into our team. We are working towards bolstering our numbers to progress through normal and heroic HFC.

We expect our members to be mature adults who can commit to our raid schedule. Attendance is critical, especially when learning new content! Our members are expected to be fully prepared for raids; this includes:

Thorough knowledge of your class and raid encounters
    Appropriate consumables
    Mumble voice chat and DBM
    Ultimately, we are interested in dedicated, skilled players, regardless of gear or experience, though 680+ is preferred.

Please feel free to add me - Alonde#1765 (Recruitment officer), or Deca#1527 (GM) with any questions, concerns, or interest!

Wherever you choose to make your home, good luck!

Bump still looking for a guild for my alt.

I think that we could help each other out. Let me know what you think!

Incandescent is a semi-hardcore Alliance guild that raids two nights, Saturday + Sunday 8-11 est, a week on the US-Stormrage server.

We believe that a guild can be successful with a sparse raiding schedule as long as the group is committed and focused during raids and we strive to meet that metric. Our goal is to clear Heroic AoTC achievements before the following tier or raid is released. While we are actively seeking the last few people to round out our team for completing heroic, we are not rushing into our raids with just anyone in order to throw ourselves at the content.

We usually run a 2/4/9 combo in our raids, but can add up to 5 more players if the players are the right fit.

As of AUGUST 2015 our current highest desire is for two to three RANGED DPS, and one raid HEALER. We are looking to add a dedicated Warlock (Destro/Affliction), Shadow Priest, Balance Druid or Hunter to our team. We are also now looking for a Resto Druid, Mistweaver Monk or Resto Shaman to help cover our raid cooldowns for our progression into heroic Hellfire.

What kind of raiders will do well in Incandescent?

1. If you are currently or were formerly a hardcore raider (3+ days a week, 12+ hours a week) and either cannot commit or are no longer willing to commit to hardcore schedule for whatever reason, then we may be a good fit for you.

2. If you are currently in or were formerly in a guild that had a lot of toxic players, drama, self-centered leaders and members or the kind of people you would routinely see in a Sodapoppin stream and cannot stand it and are unable to grow as a player in this environment, then we may be a good fit for you.

3. If you are looking for a guild full of helpful, fun and skillful players who are constantly looking to better themselves and each other through discourse and activity, in which you can determine your own level of dedication, then we may be the right fit for you.

If the above pertains to you, or just want some more information about us, feel free to contact our GM or Raid Leaders in game.

Reeyan#1620

We accept social members looking for a good home as well, and all exceptional applications will be considered regardless of the rosters current needs.

Any luck? I'd still be willing to talk and see if we would be a good fit.

Hey man, i will contact you. Sorry for the late reply, didnt have much free time last week