Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Icebringer and Soulbringer. Artifact Frost DK weapons in Legion.

So from seeing this all I'm seeing is the end of 2H frost. The fact that the Frost Artifact weapon is a SET of weapons. 1H weapons. Does this mean they will be getting rid of 2h Frost for good and finally being able to balance DK's well?

RiP 2h you shall not be missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Where did you see this?
    Last edited by Fenominon; 2015-08-06 at 05:01 PM.

They basically said that the weapon for frost dk would be to weild 2 Xbringers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Self resurrect. I like that. Been wondering why not for awhile.

Huh... I'll be honest, dual-wielding never felt very natural to Death Knights to begin with. I really hope they don't kill 2hand Frost, since it's a play-style I actually enjoy, but I *definitely* don't like the thought of "Frostmourne" being regulated to dual 1handers. Maybe Frostmourne proper will be... Unholy...?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/legion/#artifacts

Maw of the Damned. DK 2her doesn't specify Blood or Unholy(or Frost I guess).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blighter View Post

Every spec gets their own, and maw of the damned is clearly for blood. "Steal the life force of his enemies and replenish his own."

Deleted
    Every Spec in the game is going to get their own Artifact Weapon. So Unholy will have it's own 2H Weapon. Frost is going to be limited to 1h's Only. So this too me shows that they will be doing away with 2H frost at last.

blank page

I realise every spec has its own weapon, hence why I listed them all as possibilities for the 2her.

Yes draining life seems to link to Blood, but you never know. We do have the ability to siphon life as all DK Specs so the option is out there.

Hopefully all the weapons and specs will be revealed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerWildstar View Post
    blank page
    Looks like the site crashed. RIP.

Looks like the site crashed. RIP.
    This is why you screenshot when you find possibly leaky info. :-p

i'm glad. let frost be dw and unholy be 2h.

Quote Originally Posted by dkdk View Post
    This is why you screenshot when you find possibly leaky info. :-p
    It's Blizzard's own site :P It's not leaky, it's back up sort of. Just crashing under the extreme load.. It is available if you refresh enough..

It's Blizzard's own site :P It's not leaky, it's back up sort of. Just crashing under the extreme load.. It is available if you refresh enough..
    Still busted for me. Never saw it so still don't know what was even there.

Deleted
    It was just on the live stream ffs.

Deleted
    Maw of the Damned is obviously blood (the base weapon shows a red glow and talks about sapping life)
    The 1H weaps will be Frost.

There are 34 talent specs right now with another two coming in the form of the demon hunter, that makes 36, the number of weapons they announced. So no, Frost won't be getting a 2H and that's fine... Will stop the bullshit Obliterate "balancing" (aka nerfs) that happen every expansion due to PvP.

EDIT - I doubt we'll be the only class seeing some major changes

The Eagle Spear - New to the lore. Highmountain Tauren weapon for Survival Hunters
    ^^ Hunter melee again
    Last edited by mmoc0cdb03e806; 2015-08-06 at 05:53 PM.

Could there maybe be a 2hnader version they haven't shown off yet?

Maw of the Damned.

DK 2 hander artifact weapon.

For eons, the demon known as Gorelix the Fleshripper used this massive axe to steal the life force of his enemies and replenish his own. The Maw will bleed dry anything it touches—eating is all it knows.

Then some pictures of it, one of the PvP artifacts we saw was one of the version of this one. Site crashed again, so didn't get to take a screen shot of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Any logical options for Unholy weapon? Shadowmourne?