Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Ebonchill, Greatstaff of Alodi

We're going to be able to get the staff of one of the greatest Mages to ever live!

Alodi, the first Guardian of Tirisfal and his staff, Ebonchill!

Who else is absolutely STOKED?

I'm guessing this is the Frost weapon?
    The Fire weapon is Kael's sword.
    Wonder what the Arcane one is. A wand?

I think the previews we have seen for frost look a lot better than fire personally.

Would love to see a really good wand for arcane, maybe something unique like an orb etc

What I'm hoping is that regardless of spec you can choose which weapon you want.

I don't think they'd force Fire Mages to only use 1h'ers, or Frost Mages to only use staves, etc.

I could be wrong though, as Felo'melorn was touted as the "Fire Mage Weapon".

Looking forward to learning more about it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    What I'm hoping is that regardless of spec you can choose which weapon you want.

I don't think they'd force Fire Mages to only use 1h'ers, or Frost Mages to only use staves, etc.

I could be wrong though, as Felo'melorn was touted as the "Fire Mage Weapon".

Looking forward to learning more about it.
    The previous slide literarlly said'

36 artifact weapons (one for each spec.)

Deleted
    Here's the arcane staff:

7+ Year Old Account
    ..so I guess I don't have a reason any more to do WOD CM Dungeons, on the account that these weapons fit my transmogs far better
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Are you new here? We try to kill joy whenever possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YakoVex View Post
    ..so I guess I don't have a reason any more to do WOD CM Dungeons, on the account that these weapons fit my transmogs far better
    It's always nice to have the option in case you get a new transmog, though. Especially since they're aparently gonna allow us to store item appearances for later use without having to hold on to the item forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    It's always nice to have the option in case you get a new transmog, though. Especially since they're aparently gonna allow us to store item appearances for later use without having to hold on to the item forever.
    They said that? All I saw was "Improved transmogrification system".
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    They said that? All I saw was "Improved transmogrification system".
    "We’re improving the transmogrification system, allowing you to collect item appearances and save your favorite outfits without sacrificing precious bag space."

From the Legion website

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    meh, personally I didn't like any of the weapons WOD CM dungeons offered, the staff comes close, but is a bit too "shaman" looking if that makes any sense, something about floating rocks on a staff just doesn't appeal to me.

but these staffs though, perfect, exactly what i was looking for.

you still gotta do them to aquire weapon power?

7+ Year Old Account
    also come to think of it, I assume the mage class hall will be somewhere in Dalaran? I can't think of a more suitable location than that.

also come to think of it, I assume the mage class hall will be somewhere in Dalaran? I can't think of a more suitable location than that.
    Coldarra/Nexus, The actual Dalaran Crater maybe, Karazhan as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    Coldarra/Nexus, The actual Dalaran Crater maybe, Karazhan as well.
    perhaps, personally I would like to see something more Sunreaver orientated, as it's pretty much been kirin tor for a while now, at least in terms of mage identity. Sure Dalaran is the city of magic, but Sunreavers need love too

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    "We’re improving the transmogrification system, allowing you to collect item appearances and save your favorite outfits without sacrificing precious bag space."

From the Legion website
    My bank and void storage are crying tears of joy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I'm guessing this is the Frost weapon?
    The Fire weapon is Kael's sword.
    Wonder what the Arcane one is. A wand?
    You can see it really briefly in the cinematic, it looks Naaru-ish
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Quote Originally Posted by frag971 View Post
    Here's the arcane staff:

Snippity Snip
    To me, and I'm probably wrong, this looks like a variation on Velen's Exodar Staff. Again, probably wrong, but that's what comes to mind for me when I see it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    To me, and I'm probably wrong, this looks like a variation on Velen's Exodar Staff. Again, probably wrong, but that's what comes to mind for me when I see it.
    Yeah but the person is in mage gear, so who knows
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have lvl1 character named Alodi in my server , i guess it's time to change my mage's name and race.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!