Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Levia86 View Post
    After seeing the upgraded version I'm also starting to think that it might be the shadow priest weapon.
    Probably corrupted version, most confirmed artifact weapons have corrupted versions.

Ashbringer: Shadow
    Felo'melorn: Fel
    Doomhammer: Fel
    Mistweaver staff: Sha

I would have thought our "corrupted" weapons would focus more on the fel side, because mages have some connection to fel and no connection to the void (the fire sword has a fel version), but who know.

i hope arcane gets a Wand and Tome offhand, and we have to go into a new Karazan Crypts Dungeon to complete it. MAKE IT HAPPEN BLIZZARD

Quote Originally Posted by provaporous View Post
    i hope arcane gets a Wand and Tome offhand, and we have to go into a new Karazan Crypts Dungeon to complete it. MAKE IT HAPPEN BLIZZARD
    Fairly certain Arcane gets a staff too.

Firemages, however, needs something in their offhand. I wouldn't be too surprised if the Book of Medivh shows up as an artifact OH. Or something similar they concoct.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

In the Trailer u can see the arcane one and I think the frost mage last lvl looks sick !