Deleted

MW Class Trinkets

What fights do you use them on? Currently I'm thinking none, pretty much dropped it on the ground.

10+ Year Old Account
    Correct. It's worthless ;p

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    Correct. It's worthless ;p
    Glad I used my loot luck getting it with a socket... Back to leech and mana red. trinket I go!

Deleted
    It sure as hell isn't worthless for mythic - there are quite some encounters where the raid is stacked and heavy healing is needed. It's even quite op in those situations.

So far i've used it with great effect on Hellfire Council and i know ill be using it for Gorefiend too. It's generally nice to use on melee aswell, when they take static damage.
    Last edited by mmoca1b36c4daa; 2015-08-07 at 07:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegacy View Post
    It sure as hell isn't worthless for mythic - there are quite some encounters where the raid is stacked and heavy healing is needed. It's even quite op in those situations.

So far i've used it with great effect on Hellfire Council and i know ill be using it for Gorefiend too. It's generally nice to use on melee aswell, when they take static damage.
    No. Post nerfs the trinket is inferior to rjw spam w/ leech trinket.

Also even if it had it's old numbers, it still would be bad on Gorefiend. P2 is the easiest part of the fight. Wasting a trinket slot for the easy part is just stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried class trinket on council Mythic and I find myself doing the same healing with Intuition's Gift with more mana. The loss of raw stats hurts as the class trinket does not offer anything else but an enhanced Soothing Mist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollShaman View Post
    Tried class trinket on council Mythic and I find myself doing the same healing with Intuition's Gift with more mana. The loss of raw stats hurts as the class trinket does not offer anything else but an enhanced Soothing Mist.
    Also don't have to deal with the 6 yard AoE and had relevant burst potential :PP