10+ Year Old Account

The artifact weapons and my choice.......

I really like the idea about the weapons.

But there is one thing bugging me.
    For prior legendarys (mop & wod) there was nothing really strange about having a second one for your other spec.

but this wepons dont know kinda looks you can/should only have one but then you have to choose which spec you will playing for the entire expansion,
    because im sure these wepaons will be more then just BiS weapons, so if you dont have it for the spec, you doesnt even need to bother playing it on
    higher levels.....

what do you think about that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing I saw makes it sound like you can't have more than one that you similarly adjust to your spec.

This artifact thing would be amazing if WoW was a single-player game. Everyone running around with an Ashbringer just kills the whole idea.

I'm thinking you can get one for each spec but, I would like to know if there are separate quests for each or does it just change over when you respec. Also do you have to level all of them, or is the level the same on all?

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Nothing I saw makes it sound like you can't have more than one that you similarly adjust to your spec.
    The way i understood it, this is pretty much guaranteed, since they're actually an AA system.