The Artifact weapons are still going to be more Unique than current raid Weapons

It looks like we're getting about 5 variations of every Artifact weapons, with 4 color variations of each, so a total of 20 different weapon styles for each spec. Multiply by 3 for every class, and we're looking at 60 weapons per class.

People are concerned that everyone is going to be running around with identical looking weapons but this sounds to me like there is going to be even more unique customization than ever before, even if the 'base' weapon is similar.

Also, sidenote, in the Purified Ashbringer description I think I read it say that 'Magni Bronzebeard forged the original Ashbringer, and he can forge it anew to make it stronger than ever.' does this confirm that he is back?
    You just lost The Game

Muradin is probably going to die this expac, as I believe his weapons will be the one's given to Fury warriors as their artifact, so yeah, I think Magni will be back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordaman View Post
    Muradin is probably going to die this expac, as I believe his weapons will be the one's given to Fury warriors as their artifact, so yeah, I think Magni will be back.
    Im hoping warriors will get gorehowl, would be sick.

The thing is. A lot of those customization will be locked behind raid/pvp stuff. We can already rule one of them as a pvp customization.
    So the illusion is there, but for a lot of people, you will only have 2-3.

Quote Originally Posted by amishjello View Post
    The thing is. A lot of those customization will be locked behind raid/pvp stuff. We can already rule one of them as a pvp customization.
    So the illusion is there, but for a lot of people, you will only have 2-3.
    That doesn't mean that they don't exist, that's like saying Mythic and 2200+ gear doesn't count because its not handed out for free.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lanana View Post
    Gorehowl has to be the Arms Warrior Weapon, that's the only thing that will make sense.
    You just lost The Game

Still wondering how Prot Pally gets 2h Ashbringer...

Quote Originally Posted by montygreen View Post
    They don't.. it's 1 weapon for EACH spec. Ashbringer will be for Retribution Paladins only.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Gorehowl has to be the Arms Warrior Weapon, that's the only thing that will make sense.
    Axe of Cenarius pls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MxLionheart View Post
    Axe of Cenarius pls.
    Eh.... I dunno. Maybe as an alternate skin? "Cenarius-Blessed Gorehowl."
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by montygreen View Post
    They don't.

Deleted
    Current raid weapons don't pretend to be one of a kind, steeped in lore icons like Ashbringer.

I don't care if every tom dick and harry has "that 2hander Archimonde drops".
    It kinda bothers me if everyone has a god damn ashbringer, especially when the cosmetic variations just make it all the more pointless that it was ashbringer, since a bunch of them look different enough that they could have made it something new and interesting to begin with like the DK ones, at least that's a ghetto frostmourne that's been created fresh and new. I can get over a bunch of DKs having made some swords outa frostmourne fragments. Ashbringers though. No.

Deleted
    I will bet you that there will be hundreds of epic looking skins to buy on the store once this launches. Everything will look like garbage compared to the skins they will sell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Current raid weapons don't pretend to be one of a kind, steeped in lore icons like Ashbringer.
    Blackhand and Kargath would like a word. So would Archimonde's shoulders and collar.

I don't care if every tom dick and harry has "that 2hander Archimonde drops".
    It kinda bothers me if everyone has a god damn ashbringer, especially when the cosmetic variations just make it all the more pointless that it was ashbringer, since a bunch of them look different enough that they could have made it something new and interesting to begin with like the DK ones, at least that's a ghetto frostmourne that's been created fresh and new. I can get over a bunch of DKs having made some swords outa frostmourne fragments. Ashbringers though. No.
    As far as the lore cares, only one person has the Ashbringer. Everything else is simply the nature of the beast in an MMO--other people are going to have things. Why was this never an issue when every Arms warrior and his sister had Gorehowl back in TBC?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Eh.... I dunno. Maybe as an alternate skin? "Cenarius-Blessed Gorehowl."
    Dude Axe of Cenarius is the only weapon to have hurt Sargeras, how is that not the most badass weapon for warriors ever?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MxLionheart View Post
    Dude Axe of Cenarius is the only weapon to have hurt Sargeras, how is that not the most badass weapon for warriors ever?!
    It's not the most iconic, though. Ask an average WoW fan about it and they'll give you a blank stare. Ask them about Gorehowl, or Varian's sword, and you'll at least get an "OH YEAH!" of recognition.

Quote Originally Posted by lanana View Post
    It's an unenchanted axe that literally anyone could've claimed from Nagrand. It's about as close to a "powerful artifact" as the white items you can get from vendors in stormwind/orgrimmar. Defeats the point if it's just famous and nothing more.

I mean seriously, Blood DKs are getting an axe that drinks the blood and lifeforce of anyone it cleaves into and you want "Grom's favorite chopper."
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."