Page 67 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Multistryke View Post
    I'll probably use this once 7.2.5 comes out. (Got both Warglaives on my Rogue already)

I´m actually wearing this set ! Looking great with the WoA <3

Using that one now updated it, more darksided!

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by HeiAggra; 2017-11-25 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeelzebubGER View Post
    I´m actually wearing this set ! Looking great with the WoA <3

Sweet man.

I don't think Alliance can't get that color variant of the robe you're wearing, so I improvised

Sweet man.

I don't think Alliance can't get that color variant of the robe you're wearing, so I improvised
    They changed the Horde Class Order gear colour and i never understood why, now it's the same as the Alliance.

Deleted
    Sweet man.

Thanks! Like yours too! =)

Sure you can get it! Dropped by Shade of Akama in the Black Temple

http://www.wowhead.com/item=32271/ki...mmortal-nature

Have fun to farm it

Here's mine. Wanted to try something different, and ended up channeling Zero Dawn.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vriska View Post
    Here's mine. Wanted to try something different, and ended up channeling Zero Dawn.
    You're looking stunning! Amazing sexy style :P

Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    Using that one, swords are the mythic ones, so they are green and not red
    It reminds me of the Saint Seya Anime, this type of armour hehehe

- - - Updated - - -
    Ha, looks familiar :P

Just missing the shoulders and an offhand glaive for 7.2.5

Especially like the hood since it removes the flames from the eyes, I find it rather unique

An alternate look, but I'm missing the belt in addition to the shoulders and my guild wont be seeing mythic gul'dan for a while so I'd have to wait for rngeesus to grant it to me from cache. And the helmet isn't yet available.
    Last edited by Qustav; 2017-05-03 at 09:15 PM.

That reminds me, I need to start farming for the Glaives on my DH. I have one of them...on my pally in MoP

Rocking S3 / T20 thanks to PVP WQs and obliterating for Echoes of Battle.

Designed a new mog, still loving red/gold/fel green combo for blood elf demon hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post
    Designed a new mog, still loving red/gold/fel green combo for blood elf demon hunters
    Nice one, and yep agreed about the colors with blood elf.

Is there any way to wear two 1H Scythe as DH ? The animations with scythe could be just awesome.
    I looked on wowdb but didnt found nice scythe that we can equip...

Quote Originally Posted by Lithiye View Post
    Is there any way to wear two 1H Scythe as DH ? The animations with scythe could be just awesome.
    I looked on wowdb but didnt found nice scythe that we can equip...
    You mean the glaive animations with scythe? They would use 1h sword animations if there were some, I think there was some farm equipment from the garrison herb garden vendor, but I think if there was a scythe it would be a 2h. There might be a sickle there but again, no glaive animations.

Using this currently.

Got a drop tonight on Glyph of Fel Wings. Did not even know these existed! SO much better for matching my mog than the others, and isn't it time we had some fel green wings to fit our 'class fantasy'? Now they just need to add deep purple and black. Thanks Blizz!

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post
    What Warglaive is that? It looks like one of the basic ones, either the base appearance or one of the simple transmog weapons available from a vendor but the more I look at it the more I feel like I don't recognize the style of the blade, how it's sort of... I don't know how to explain it. Maybe "notched"? How it's made out of multiple angled points rather than one smooth edge.

- - - Updated - - -

Using this currently.
    I can't really tell what you're wearing aside from the color of your cloak and that you're using the PVP artifact appearance. A dark screenshot from behind doesn't really give us much to work with!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Got a drop tonight on Glyph of Fel Wings. Did not even know these existed! SO much better for matching my mog than the others, and isn't it time we had some fel green wings to fit our 'class fantasy'? Now they just need to add deep purple and black. Thanks Blizz!
    What do you mean a "drop"? Do you mean you're a scribe and the recipe dropped? You've been able to buy that from scribes or the AH since launch. There's green, yellow, and "tattered" which puts a bunch of rips/holes in your wings (which is what I use).

Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    What do you mean a "drop"? Do you mean you're a scribe and the recipe dropped? You've been able to buy that from scribes or the AH since launch. There's green, yellow, and "tattered" which puts a bunch of rips/holes in your wings (which is what I use).
    Yeah I got a drop on the recipe. I had seen the yellow and tattered, but not the fel. The fel suits my mog best, so was happy to find it.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    What Warglaive is that? It looks like one of the basic ones, either the base appearance or one of the simple transmog weapons available from a vendor but the more I look at it the more I feel like I don't recognize the style of the blade, how it's sort of... I don't know how to explain it. Maybe "notched"? How it's made out of multiple angled points rather than one smooth edge.
    It actually isn't a warglaive, but a plain sword. Decided to wear something different because sometimes the oversized warglaives get on my nerves

Last edited by Happyducky; 2017-05-05 at 09:14 AM.