Page 68 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post
    It actually isn't a warglaive, but a plain sword. Decided to wear something different because sometimes the oversized warglaives get on my nerves
    Oh, cool. From the angle I was looking I'd assumed it continued on the opposite side and was some glaive model I'd never seen.

That blade model would be *incredible* on a glaive, though. What sword is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    Oh, cool. From the angle I was looking I'd assumed it continued on the opposite side and was some glaive model I'd never seen.

That blade model would be *incredible* on a glaive, though. What sword is that?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=124387/s...ade&bonus=1799 drops from mythic shadow-lord iskar in HFC

It actually isn't a warglaive, but a plain sword. Decided to wear something different because sometimes the oversized warglaives get on my nerves

Can we get a list for this one? I think I'm in love lol

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing fancy

All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Designed a new mog, still loving red/gold/fel green combo for blood elf demon hunters

The fallow wings work really well with the red/gold sets imo

Deleted
    Tried something without fel green

Rocking T20 Horde version with my "Light & Fire" theme.

Still waiting for the day a White cool looking leather set shows up.

I really like the green wings

10+ Year Old Account
    Noticing similar mogs. Missing the gloves, but that will come in time.

Similar mogs you say? Well when i get around to do all the damn dungeons as DPS then i can post one i haven seen in here :P

Quote Originally Posted by Multistryke View Post
    I'll probably use this once 7.2.5 comes out. (Got both Warglaives on my Rogue already)

Can you tell me the name of the boots ?

Deleted
    My current transmog (I change it few times a week )

@Casariall - what weapon is that? Is that a Vengeance appearance? I can't tell and I'm not too familiar with all of the vengeance appearances.

Deleted
    @Casariall - what weapon is that? Is that a Vengeance appearance? I can't tell and I'm not too familiar with all of the vengeance appearances.
    Vengeance Challenge appearence

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Nothing fancy

What's the belt?

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No belt, the chest and pants are from the same set
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Only set that goes well with the Mythic tier Headpiece.
    Also i love how challenge weapon looks on the back, so i did put a little reference there.
    One Winged Demon.
    Signature was infraaaaaaaaaacted. Need a new one!

*stick!* ^_^

*stick!* ^_^
    rejoice!

my unorthodox set for giggles.