"Lords of War"-esque Video Series?

Hopefully they touch on the War of the Ancients/Pre-Sundering lore if that's what these are

That would be great, i loved burdens and lords of war.

I wish they'd added all the lore from LoW to WoD, the expansion felt fucking barren when it came to learning about the Warlords. I hate how much side lore (often important, the whole Garrosh trial should have been a game event) they spill into books and mangas and all that shit instead of adding it to the game.

Bring back Lorewalker Cho if you want to do a series on WotA. Cho was born to narrate.

Quote Originally Posted by femur68 View Post
    Bring back Lorewalker Cho if you want to do a series on WotA. Cho was born to narrate.
    I actually would be okay with this.

Quote Originally Posted by femur68 View Post
    Please god no

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What if the new Lords of War-type series is about our Artifact Weapons?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

If only WoD was as awesome as Lords of War.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    What if the new Lords of War-type series is about our Artifact Weapons?
    First thing I was going to write was "that would be awesome" but after thinking about it, I think that would be too..... out of place. The lore of the First Guardian of Tirisfal: (frost mage weapon) not related at all to the story of the xpac.

I'd much prefer a series imo about the Pillars of Creation, the Vrykul here and the Titanic Watcher.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

I really loved Lords of War. I hope they continue to do this.