If Merc mode works lets trust the next expansion

I think that's pretty level headed. But I know merc mode will not work.

Whenever your faction is experiencing a long wait time to get into Ashran or unrated Battlegrounds, agents of the enemy faction will appear in your base in Ashran (Stormshield for the Alliance, Warspear for the Horde).
    Any time day or night on Mal'Ganis-US Horde the queues pop in under 20 seconds, no exaggeration.

They're also losses 95% of the time.

So when I heard of merc mode I thought it might also be the solution to a non-stop shitty BG experience.

But if merc mode is only enabled for some "long wait" period of time then I'll never see it.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Any time day or night on Mal'Ganis-US Horde the queues pop in under 20 seconds, no exaggeration.

They're also losses 95% of the time.

So when I heard of merc mode I thought it might also be the solution to a non-stop shitty BG experience.

But if merc mode is only enabled for some "long wait" period of time then I'll never see it.
    But supposedly the "good" alliance players will switch to horde for faster queues and the win rate will equalize. I know that I wait about 10-12 minutes for a queue but it will most likely be a win. I am fairly confident that when merc mode drops I will have 5 man groups switch for faster queues. five people that are there for objectives and working together will be able to turn a battle.

I expect long term merc mode to be a boon, but I suspect short term it will bust. It will take some time to change people's perceptions on how they should perform. Right now, alliance is try hard and horde is lose fast to requeue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    But supposedly the "good" alliance players will switch to horde for faster queues and the win rate will equalize. I know that I wait about 10-12 minutes for a queue but it will most likely be a win. I am fairly confident that when merc mode drops I will have 5 man groups switch for faster queues. five people that are there for objectives and working together will be able to turn a battle.

I expect long term merc mode to be a boon, but I suspect short term it will bust. It will take some time to change people's perceptions on how they should perform. Right now, alliance is try hard and horde is lose fast to requeue.
    merc mode ='s a sign of a broken/dying game population.rift had to do the same thing when the player pop started to drop.its no more us vs them or horde vs ally,fraction does not matter anymore.you q for a wf/bg and play,thats it.

so looking at merc mode that way its not a good thing.