Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    With all trinkets and sets, isn't WW a DPS loss? You could proc something good (MS/CS) during your next GCD. Should you be keeping the GCD clear in case something good happens?

Deleted
    Arms need rework, colossus smash proc back to passive, slam as spec ability not talent, so we can use it as single target filler, MS shorter CD, WW dmg buff, thunder clap spread rend on all targets, but each additional target takes X less dmg from rend. Fury atm is also not much in better shape, and basically only abilities i would keep as fury is raging blow and execute. Bloodthirst only purpose atm to enrage us, it does no dmg, but yet u have feeling like u need to press it furiously on CD. They can keep bloodthirst, but with tweaks, longer CD, MUCH more dmg, enrages on hit and doesnt have to have crit to enrage. Wild strike should be removed, cuz for many ppl who play warrior for years, that would be the happiest day in our lives. However there is ppl who for some unknown reason likes wild strike, so the way they could make everyone happy is, since there is some kind of talent tree on artifact weapon, there could be talent which replaces wild strike with some other cool ability, like old heroic strike, or if u remember ignite weapon talent from wod beta who never make it to live servers, well that would be great.

I dont know about you guys but im pretty happy with how prot is "feeling" now. I really like the active mitigation mechanic.. tho imo shield barrier still feels "off". Its a weird spell for a warrior and should be removed imo. That would also give them a reason to make Spell Reflect actually useful again. Right now its just a joke²

Survivability wise? I dont know.. I would like to see a short suvivability cooldown a la DKs Rune Tap (i think thats the one) and more rage gain when im not fighting a ton of mobs. Being always a bit short on rage while fighting bosses is getting annoying (especially if youve to weave in those Shield Barriers aswell).
    Last edited by Shaktard; 2015-08-17 at 02:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goxicity View Post
    Arms need rework, colossus smash proc back to passive, slam as spec ability not talent, so we can use it as single target filler, MS shorter CD, WW dmg buff, thunder clap spread rend on all targets, but each additional target takes X less dmg from rend. Fury atm is also not much in better shape, and basically only abilities i would keep as fury is raging blow and execute. Bloodthirst only purpose atm to enrage us, it does no dmg, but yet u have feeling like u need to press it furiously on CD. They can keep bloodthirst, but with tweaks, longer CD, MUCH more dmg, enrages on hit and doesnt have to have crit to enrage. Wild strike should be removed, cuz for many ppl who play warrior for years, that would be the happiest day in our lives. However there is ppl who for some unknown reason likes wild strike, so the way they could make everyone happy is, since there is some kind of talent tree on artifact weapon, there could be talent which replaces wild strike with some other cool ability, like old heroic strike, or if u remember ignite weapon talent from wod beta who never make it to live servers, well that would be great.
    No reason for slam to be a filler. Execute at half damage above 20% could be a filler. I think it was for like 1 patch during WOD beta.