Thread: Tyrion DOWN

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Seriously... If blizz has the balls to actully kill a character like Tirion, i will have newfound trust in the ones more! its good to have some old characters die, since they are not being used anymore, they can create some drama
    It's a shame not all people look at it like this. Same with people not wanting Thrall to die.

apology for poor common
    when were you when tiron fourding dies?
    I was sat in garrison eating legion chilly when blizzard ring
    'tiron is kill'
    'no'

Tyrion can't die he's a pala, if shit goes bad he just bubble hearths

It's Tirion we're talking about.. He's gonna get encased in ice block/fel crystal and it's gomna take hum whole expansion to find bubble in his spellbook to break out of it.. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Tirion is going to go full Leonidas before he dies and proverbially pierce Xerxes' cheek.

And by Xerxes, I mean some important Legion mucky muck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    Tirion is going to go full Leonidas before he dies and proverbially pierce Xerxes' cheek.

And by Xerxes, I mean some important Legion mucky muck.
    Xavius, you prolly mean Xavious :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_light_uk View Post
    'Retribution Paladins will be returning to the Broken Shore to look for Ashbringer where it fell in battle and was lost so that you can wield it'

Say no more.
    Don't count him out yet.

A lot of people seem to be forgetting how old Tirion is, when we first met him in Vanilla he was an aged retired Paladin living out his days on his farm in EPL, then he came out of retirement to reform and lead the Knights of the Silver Hand before eventually merging it with the Argent Dawn in WotLK to form the Argent Crusade. If you look at how old Anduin is now then Tirion will be in his 70's or even 80's, and so it makes sense that he has retired again and the Ashbringer has passed to a new wielder, this would also explain why the Argent Crusade has split back into the KotSH and Argent Dawn.

Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    It's Tirion we're talking about.. He's gonna get encased in ice block/fel crystal and it's gomna take hum whole expansion to find bubble in his spellbook to break out of it.. :P
    Show more respect, please. Tirion is old, he sometimes forgets something. Though, if not him, we'd all rot as a Lich King's ghouls up to nowadays.

I bet he just forgets Ashbringer somewhere, then some young idiot founds it and dies with it in a Legion prepatch, so you will have to find that idiot's body and retrieve the weapon.

Green jesus, on the other way... I seriously hope he will be dead. And I even more seriously hope that Aggra dies earlier.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Tirion is quite old. Makes logical sense for him to just hand the blade off (which I can't believe people haven't thought of this) and then the new holder of Ashbringer dies. Which we then retrieve. Not sure if that elf in the features trailer (who has Ashbringer on their back overlooking the demons coming out of the portal before a battle) was suppose to be our character, but I do remember a blood elf wearing that exact paladin armor set in the plague lands that we trained with in the quest line (revamped). That paladin could of risen in the ranks and then died with the Ashbringer (or it could just represent us after reclaiming it, either way) a somewhat sad fate for someone we saw build up.
    Last edited by Tyranobear; 2015-08-10 at 04:26 AM.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranobear View Post
    (which I can't believe people haven't thought of this)
    Read up a few posts

I'd be very surprised if we find out why Tirion lost his sword - they'd have to make 36 explanations, one for each class, on why/how you have your artifact weapon instead of the previous owner.

Quote Originally Posted by barial View Post
    I'd be very surprised if we find out why Tirion lost his sword - they'd have to make 36 explanations, one for each class, on why/how you have your artifact weapon instead of the previous owner.
    Hence the quests to go and get them / go and reforge them.

I wouldn't be surprised if we find out why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Darkside of the rock, at the bottom of your garden
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatali View Post
    He's not going to die. Something will happen to him, but he won't just be wiped off like that.
    WoW doesn't have enough interesting Alliance characters for them to be able to afford writing Tirion off just like that. Plus if they did, they'd have to kill off his Horde counterpart, (because OMG BLIZZ FAVOURS HORDE!) Orc Jesus, which just isn't going to happen. Orc Jesus is strong.

Then there's this:
    That's from the Icy Veins interview. They're pratically yelling that something unexpected, interesting and major for the story will happen to Tirion.
    And something major for the story is not death, it's captivity with a side-dish of good ol' mind control.

Ergo, Tirion goes to play whack-a-mole with Gul'dan, Gul'dan uses them mad skills and captures Tirion, but the sword falls off a cliff and Gul'dan is like "Meh, it's shitty loot anyways, imma leave it for the Hunters" and goes to put Tirion in a small cage.

Kinky stuff ensues. Kinky, as in similar to what happened with Arthas and Ner'zhul. Lich King 2.0 confirmed, but instead of Arthas, we get Tirion. In order to kill him, we'll have to call Ghostbusters and Orc Jesus.
    Oh man this was just too funny- shitty loot, /meh leave it for hunters.. meanwhile in the survival camp- WTF no bow!!! Relax man we got this... Ashbringer bits ... NERDRAGE! WHOOP WHOOP!

You could just see it :P

Tyrion is going to die from a heart attack or old age.

Tirion Death confimred - In a moment of sheer panic he confuses his spells and hits divine intervention on you!

Didn't they say that some artifacts were obtained because the weilders had EITHER died or lost hope?

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Show more respect, please. Tirion is old, he sometimes forgets something. Though, if not him, we'd all rot as a Lich King's ghouls up to nowadays.

I bet he just forgets Ashbringer somewhere, then some young idiot founds it and dies with it in a Legion prepatch, so you will have to find that idiot's body and retrieve the weapon.

Green jesus, on the other way... I seriously hope he will be dead. And I even more seriously hope that Aggra dies earlier.

Green Jesus won't die unfortunately..... they had the perfect opportunity in WoD or even in Cata so he probably goes and mentors the shaman council or something.

Yo I'll take ashbringer from his cold dead ass hands if it means I'll never have to pray for a war forged weapon again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Relimash View Post
    Yo I'll take ashbringer from his cold dead ass hands if it means I'll never have to pray for a war forged weapon again.
    You won't. But instead blizzard will give you the chance to pray for war forged relic slots