Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    As Endus said, would you tell someone you are on a date with that you just fucked this other person yesterday? No sane person would do that.
    Actually, I think for health reasons people should be very open about their sexual activity.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vea Lea View Post
    i wont link everything lol you just have to understand you do you dont read your own posts?
    So you cant, ok

I said I enjoy discussing relationships, I don't however discuss my personal sex life here (as its currently void lol). If you're going to make accusations about me discussing my sex life constantly either back it up or stfu

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Actually, I think for health reasons people should be very open about their sexual activity.
    no dont have to hear everything people do in sexual things

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    See the longer version of my post.
    If I began sleeping with one its unlikely i'll date others

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    You're not in a relationship, you're back on the dating scene. Do you consider it wrong to date multiple people until you decide who you feel is right for you? Personally I see no issue, for me a relationship isn't monogamous until you've officially made it so. In the past I dated multiple guys, sometimes realising none were right. I kinda expect guys I may date will probably date others too, I wouldn't be upset.

What's your views?
    Nope. I've dated a few women at the same time. There is nothing wrong with it, so long as you are just going on dates. If you end up seeing eachother every day for 2 weeks, you are no longer just dating.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

7+ Year Old Account
    So you cant, ok

I said I enjoy discussing relationships, I don't however discuss my personal sex life here (as its currently void lol). If you're going to make accusations about me discussing my sex life constantly either back it up or stfu
    thats a lie you do

Deleted
    Definitely not, I think it's not wrong until you are in a relationship. (Not the facebook stuff, the real one.)Most of the time I've dated several guys at once, just because you have chemistry between you it doesn't mean automatically that it's gonna work on the long run. Also there's a decent chance that none of them can actually get on well with you. Dating is about getting to know each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    Very wrong, you would be a scum to most of us, and for that, you'd be hated, even among your own friends I bet.
    That's a bit much, though it kind of depends on the situation anyway. If I haven't heard from a person for over 2 weeks I kinda take that as the interest is no longer there, if I were then to meet someone else which doesn't work out and then suddenly the other person shows interest again or has time what ever I wouldn't consider it at all that bad. But actively setting up continuous dates with multiple people? Yeah, no thanks.

Deleted
    If I began sleeping with one its unlikely i'll date others
    "Unlikely"?

Honestly, if I was on a date, and the other person told me that they just had sex with someone else the day before, I would most likely immediately walk away.

You're not in a relationship, you're back on the dating scene. Do you consider it wrong to date multiple people until you decide who you feel is right for you? Personally I see no issue, for me a relationship isn't monogamous until you've officially made it so. In the past I dated multiple guys, sometimes realising none were right. I kinda expect guys I may date will probably date others too, I wouldn't be upset.

What's your views?
    I don't think you should do multiple at once. If you jus fucking around, you do you, but if you lookin for something serious, and you decide to actually date someone, you should treat it seriously. The whole mentality behind dating multiple at once IMO is that you don't really give a fuck and are jus having fun.

Mind you, that's fine, but it depends what you're looking for. Like I used to sleep around w a few women but I was not dating any of them. If I ever took the step to date any of them, I don't think it's okay to date anyone else at the same time.

no dont have to hear everything people do in sexual things
    Whether you want to have sex with somebody should be an informed decision, considering that a mistake can result in you contracting something that can't be cured.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

7+ Year Old Account
    Whether you want to have sex with somebody should be an informed decision, considering that a mistake can result in you contracting something that can't be cured.
    get tested before sex dont mean you have to be open about sexual activities lol

Like a babby.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    "Unlikely"?

Honestly, if I was on a date, and the other person told me that they just had sex with someone else the day before, I would most likely immediately walk away.
    Depends on my feelings. Sometimes dates just become NSF

- - - Updated - - -

thats a lie you do
    again back it up or shut the fuck up

- - - Updated - - -

So mad cus you can't stop talking bout sex.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

just open your thread history and see it being many about sex lol

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shouldn't that automatically be expected?
    In the beginning? Absolutely not. If you date someone a few times a month and both do your own thing on the other days then it is no big deal.
    If you hang out with someone every weekend and sometimes after work and then you need to deceive them/ignore their calls/etc in order to see someone else? Then you are cheating.

It is a gradual transition from going on a few dates to being in a relationship. But once you're in it, you're in it!
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    So mad cus you can't stop talking bout sex.
    I NEEDZ DA SEX NOW! SEX SEX SEX! Incidentally I currently prefer gaming over that

- - - Updated - - -

I did, found none about my sex life /end

7+ Year Old Account
    I NEEDZ DA SEX NOW! SEX SEX SEX! Incidentally I currently prefer gaming over that

- - - Updated - - -

I did, found none about my sex life /end
    i say you talk about sex lol

Thread about dating multiple ppl at once and your opinion on it, what's that have to do with sex?