Horde Should Gazlowe be Horde Goblin Leader?

Honestly I think Gazlowe should be Horde Goblin Faction Leader, because he's essentially one of the only major lore goblins that actually cares about the Horde as much as any of the other faction leaders for the Horde do. I mean c'mon Gazlowe is probably the most famous goblin of the Horde and he's not faction leader for the Goblins?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that'd be a good idea. Gallywix isn't even in the game for goodness' sake!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    I think that'd be a good idea. Gallywix isn't even in the game for goodness' sake!
    He IS technically in the game but uses a default Goblin model

Deleted
    Gallywix for next Horde Leader!

Gallywix would betray and preferably enslave every single member of the Horde at the first opportunity. Gazlowe cares about profit as every other goblin, but he isn't nearly as crazy and obsessed with it as Gallywix. Oh, and he's not an overweight freak.

Gazlowe is not a part of the Bilgewater Cartel. He is not even part of the Horde.

This is like asking Keanu Reeves to be president of France..

Honestly I'm still confused why Gallywix was never executed. He committed genocide on his own people and then attacked the former Warchief of the Horde before being pushed onto a ship to meet Garrosh. They should have at least had an in-game scene of the deal that went down instead of leaving the player wondering "Why isn't his corpse hanging from a rope above the gates of Orgrimmar, again?"
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Hes an engineer/mercenary, he can't lead anything except constructions...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Gazlowe is not a part of the Bilgewater Cartel. He is not even part of the Horde.

I don't think the French would like an Orc as president.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Honestly I'm still confused why Gallywix was never executed. He committed genocide on his own people and then attacked the former Warchief of the Horde before being pushed onto a ship to meet Garrosh. They should have at least had an in-game scene of the deal that went down instead of leaving the player wondering "Why isn't his corpse hanging from a rope above the gates of Orgrimmar, again?"
    Don't you mean impaled on the spires of Orgrimmar?

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer Gallywix. The guy is a monster, his cartel hates him, he's egotistical enough to carve his face into a mountainside, he's the bad guy in the gob starting area, and the only reason he's still in power is because he knew when to fold 'em and begged for his life. He's also got a pretty hilarious backstory, and the couple of short stories he shows up in make him out to be a sly and cunning dick who's not quite as evil (or as stupid) as he seems.

This all makes for a pretty amusing faction leader on paper but it's a shame Blizzard never gets to show it.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post

This. There are many Goblin cartels, but only one has joined the Horde. Gazlowe is part of a neutral cartel and while he shares his race with the Bilgewater Cartel, they don't have much more affiliation than that.

Gazlowe isn't even a part of the Horde. I assume this is a joke, lol.

A goblin as leader would just be manipulative and power-hungry, they wouldn't make a good leader for anyone other than their own race. If you want an unusual leader for the Horde that would work surprisingly well, I recommend Lor'themar Theron.