Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
That's registered accounts you idiot. Learn to fucking read.

"To be clear, the current subscriber count hasn't been announced, nor has Square Enix ever shared this figure. The five million subscriber total doesn't include trial accounts, and only those who have at one time or another paid the $12.99/$14.99 monthly fee making it a substantial feat."
During today's Japan Expo, Final Fantasy XIV Producer Naoki Yoshida shared that the game has accumulated a total of five million paid subscribers during its 21 months on the market.

To be clear, the current subscriber count hasn't been announced, nor has Square Enix ever shared this figure. The five million subscriber total doesn't include trial accounts, and only those who have at one time or another paid the $12.99/$14.99 monthly fee making it a substantial feat.

You actually quoted the very thing that made your first harassment utterly hilarious.

So, come again?

As for Legion: I'm still undecided. I'll not pre-order immediately as I did with WotLK, BC and MoP...but I will keep playing some WoW. We'll see how that unfolds.

No, shit eaters who let companies fuck them and ask for more like a blind fanboy are.

Take a look in the mirror to see one.
This might surprise you, but maybe someone actually enjoys World of Warcraft right now, without being a "shit eater". That's the thing about taste and opinion: The first one is always different, everyone has one of the second ones. Just because someone else likes what you don't doesn't mean he is a kiss up fanboy. I've been playing this game for ten years on an "on/off" basis. Some changes I saw were good, others were terrible. But I wouldn't call someone a "shit eater" for liking something I dislike.