Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Pretty sure Marksmen are getting Hemets Trophy Gun and Beast Masters getting Sylvanas' bow from her time as a ranger.
    the other way around. BM will have a gun, and the bow will be for marksmen.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    I think the game play mechanics (if I am reading them right) kind of cancel out the "mythic" quality of the weapons. Now of course we have always had multiple people running around naked with warglaives and Thunderfury, but now that these new weapons, even more so then before, are being put up on such a high pedestal of lore-epicness, it kind of will be a bit of a letdown seeing every other member of your class on the server also wielding the same exact weapon in your class Order Keep (even with the customization and Xmog).
    That's the nature of the beast in MMOs, sadly. The lore treats you as the only one with that weapon, though, and with all the color options and skin variations, I trust that you won't see too many people with your silver-and-gold Ashbringer, for example. I also suspect this particular issue will lead to a lot of people transmogging over their Artifacts for the sake of avoiding seeming too samey.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    If each spec gets a weapon, I doubt both Marks and Beast are getting the same weapon. I'm guessing one gets a bow and the other a gun or crossbow.

I'm thinking this to. In one of the screenshots there is a bow and a gun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Kind of, but you can still transmog weapons over your Artifact (just not the other way around), so that will help immensely with the same-y issue on top of the different skins and colors for each skin.
    Ah great! Because I really love my Black Hand, it's gonna be hard to top that look!

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this as there is another thread with the same exact topic that is more generally about the quote than hunters.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."