Page 1 of 18
... LastLast

'dev' questions

All questions that have already been answered. It's stupid. What a waste of dev time

And it's over

waste of my time too, could be playing wolfenstein, these guys asked shit questions ugh -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    we got new info:

-quests for professions

quite disappointing really; I thought they would adress some questions from players but all we got was a recap from stuff already presented to us.

What a pathetic "q&a" that was lol. They said they were gonna give us more information about the new expansion and class changes but they spent more time showing the dance contest than answering questions. And they said absolutely nothing substantial

I'm so disappointed... I waited so much for this day, hoping to see a second presentation, this time containing info and screenshots about system changes ( new class abilities, spec reworks, etc ) and maybe some more footage from new zones and instead... uh...

Deleted
    Thank you for that information :::

Deleted
    Thought it was going to be on stage where fans could ask questions - those were 100% pre-prepared questions, if they were really fan questions, we would of had ones like:

1) Explain demons and dying outside the nether?
    2) Why can Archimonde portal Guldan in to our world, but not himself or say some other demons?
    3) Why did Yrel say 'If you need us, we will be here' if the fucker isn't going to help us.

Not really one to criticize blizzard, but that was poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    All questions that have already been answered. It's stupid. What a waste of dev time
    What a waste of everyone's time.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

That was freaking pathetic. What a waste of time with stupid highlights of shit most of us do not care about. We wanted gameplay questions asked and we got just a rehash of the Friday information and highlights of horrible costume contests and dancing. Thanks for the waste of 40 mins blizz.

This was the biggest waste of time wtf was that shit

Deleted
    What about rogues D:

Yeah, like 4 questions total and only thing we didn't know was the profession quest line... That was pretty terrible.

Deleted
    The casters are probably clueless.
    That asian guy was asking about the demon hunters dance...

Deleted
    Blizzard managed to disappoint us once again

Deleted
    Pre assigned questions by blizzard clearly.

I was not prepared for this disappointment.

like 5 questions and basically every answer was something we already knew.

fucking well met.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Who put that 2 monkeys there -,-