Alliance Dueling outside ironforge

Hey i really miss dueling outside ironforge in TBC/WOTLk i think dun morogh is awesome and one of my favorite zones i loved dueling there for hours

is there any server on EU where the dueling outside ironforge is still active ?

Deleted
    Bad area, nowhere to kite and if you duel something like a shaman or hunter, you can get knocked off the mountain and die.

Quote Originally Posted by Madokara Mieru View Post
    Bad area, nowhere to kite and if you duel something like a shaman or hunter, you can get knocked off the mountain and die.
    its give very cool atmosphere

Best usage of game geography!

10+ Year Old Account
    I remembered always just sitting outside watching people duel! Good times! I haven't seen any outside activity around Ironforge except when its Brewfest
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Deleted
    people have just moved to Elwynn, because Blizzard forced everybody into Stormwind during Cata an onwards

I miss dueling inside Ironforge. You could start a duel by jumping behind the pillar near the bank and starting it there.

I was so confused the first time I saw it happening. But it was a pretty cool under-the-radar thing that lasted a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Saladfork View Post
    I miss dueling inside Ironforge. You could start a duel by jumping behind the pillar near the bank and starting it there.

I was so confused the first time I saw it happening. But it was a pretty cool under-the-radar thing that lasted a few years.
    It was one of the ways into old ironforge. You could then take the duel to the throne room and you fear them inside the door and they'd fall through.