703 12/13H holy/ret pally lf weekend raid guild

Looking for a weekend raid guild with similar progression. 12/13H. Would prefer alliance but can transfer to horde. Will provide any details to interested parties.

- - - Updated - - -

Good morning

Hey there, gonna post the typical stuff down below but we are definitely looking for a holy pally. I'm not sure if you're 100% set on raiding only weekend days, but our main raids are Wednesday and Sunday. I'll give you info just in case that works for you!

-------------------------------------------------
    Unity is recruiting!

We are a new guild composed of skilled, experienced raiders, coming from high-end raiding backgrounds (lots of mythic experience, some top 50 U.S.) who have decided to raid on a lighter schedule.
    In the past our group has sold heroic/mythic carries, gold challenge mode runs, obtained server first kills, and we all have tons of fun raiding together while still killing bosses consistently.

Raids are Wednesdays 5-8pm PST and Sundays 4-8pm PST, and we have an optional alt raid Mondays!

We are looking to add 1-2 skilled healers to our roster, specifically looking for Mistweaver Monk, Holy Pally, or Resto Druid, we do not need priests and shamans. (Min ilvl 695 please)

We had some players who weren't commited to killing bosses, but we have since trimmed our roster in making our new guild and are now 13/13 normal, progressing fast through heroics at 10/13 and expecting to start mythics soon.

If you fit that description and are interested in joining us, feel free to apply on our website:

UnityEredar.enjin.com

And if you have any questions you can add my Btag: Jade#1136

Neurotic Trollbane is alliance and looking for DPS for our weekend team. Sat/Sun 9pm-12. Smartblonde#1399 hit me up if you still need a guild.

Still looking for a weekend raid guild (fri/sat/sun available)