Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalamander View Post
    Well I can bet you there are some at least. I for one wont buy legion until its possible to fly in it. I rather wait for that patch than waste the experience. Would have done the same with WoD if I knew what I do today.
    Not going to buy it until you can fly? Be prepared to be behind on your artifacts and everyone else on everything. Then again if you don't want play simply because you can't fly as soon as you hit max level- you probably don't do anything beyond LFR anyway so it won't matter. Just come on back whenever and roll your face across your keyboard for a win/win.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    Art amazing in WoD? We're looking at yet another xpac of spikes, orcs, and fire; sitting on a tier with reused/recolored gear for pve/pvp and it's terrible-looking at that.

Sprucing up doesn't change the fact that they're reusing content, which was the original argument. You're tangental.

Except that in the past Blizz has shown no problem retconning this stuff with, for example, DKs. Awfully convenient.

Using the same frame of reference (core weapon) and the same thematic twists (fel, lightning, fire) is a lot less work than coming up with unique and original weapon designs.

So I ask you...are you backwards, or something?
    Wow, dude...people like you. I've played since Vanilla and I can tell you that WoD looked completely different from outlands in TBC. Reusing content? Like what? The Emerald dream? The Broken Isles? A new continent? New quests and raids with a storyline that did NOT end when Illidan fell in TBC? We've known for YEARS that the Legion would return and infact MANY people have been asking and hoping for it for a long time.Exactly WHAT are you looking for in how zones should look? How gear should look? They have done...basically every type of environment you can do. Bad gear? You've seen a few pieces of gear and people actually tend to LIKE it. Just quit man...you're never going to be happy. Ever. Complaining just to complain.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    So what a second... if Legion takes place in current, real-time Azeroth, then how is Illidan alive?

I thought we killed him atop the Black Temple?

In the teaser trailer, you can clearly see that Guldan has brought him back.

- - - Updated - - -

Updated Worgen models pwease? I'm tired of female worgens looking like some kind of weird furry >.> Male worgen walk animation could be fixed too. Worgens aren't lumbering giants, they are basically werewolves, which are agile hunters. They shouldn't walk like a drunk, clumsy old man. Better yet, just redo them al together. The clipping of the models is terrible like they weren't made to take the shape that they are in, and I never understood the logic in one of the male worgen's attack animations being a friggin flip in the air..

Quote Originally Posted by Stijne View Post
    Haha man, I just made an account to talk about Ravenholdt Manor. But you were quicker than me. :P But yeah, I agree! Ravenholdt Manor is much more fitting than some sewers in Dalaran. Please Blizzard!
    The only way to sway them is to post on the forums, im sure they wont do the sewers lol. And technically shouldn't the mage class hall be in dalaran?

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Not going to buy it until you can fly? Be prepared to be behind on your artifacts and everyone else on everything. Then again if you don't want play simply because you can't fly as soon as you hit max level- you probably don't do anything beyond LFR anyway so it won't matter. Just come on back whenever and roll your face across your keyboard for a win/win.
    Yeah you clearly just read anything I wrote... not. Also wonder what you mean with behind on artifact, was it supposed to be some competition or something?
    In what way has my preferred way of exploring and looking at the world anything to do with face across keyboard win/win? there is no win or lose in it. It's just about what "I like to do", "how I like to play" and so on. Tampering with flying equals messing with my favorite feature in my favorite game that I enjoyed over everything else since it arrived in TBC. How would you feel if stuff you loved in WoW got scrapped?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post

You'd think 5 million subs lost would have taught them this fucking lesson.
    You'd think people are not dumb enough to believe his is the reason of sub loss.Its the lack of content and the fact that mythic raiding is harder due to 20mans.Flying is just a minority.Or do you really think 5 million peole play just to fly ?

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
    Or do you really think 5 million peole play just to fly ?
    "Peole" play for countless different reasons. Many people DO play because they enjoy flying around and exploring. Hell, flying around and killing time is half of what kept me subbed during Wrath, Cata, and Mists after all the Endgame content got boring to me.

The issue many people are having is how little there is in WoD to keep people engaged past endgame. There's basically just doing the same two raids over and over again. That's it. Want to explore? You're grounded. Want to world PVP? Mobs are packed too tight. Want to instance? Have fun getting quest-level gear.

I wouldn't have taken a break from WoD for months after launch if I had the ability to fly around and explore, quest, level alts, etc.

I love people who think that "5 million people" play for the exact same reasons they do.

Quote Originally Posted by FecundDecay View Post
    "Peole" play for countless different reasons. Many people DO play because they enjoy flying around and exploring. Hell, flying around and killing time is half of what kept me subbed during Wrath, Cata, and Mists after all the Endgame content got boring to me.

The issue many people are having is how little there is in WoD to keep people engaged past endgame. There's basically just doing the same two raids over and over again. That's it. Want to explore? You're grounded. Want to world PVP? Mobs are packed too tight. Want to instance? Have fun getting quest-level gear.

I wouldn't have taken a break from WoD for months after launch if I had the ability to fly around and explore, quest, level alts, etc.

I love people who think that "5 million people" play for the exact same reasons they do.
    Can't explore because you can't fly? Please, you're the type of "explorer" that flies to something for an achievement (probably open in wowhead) interacts, and flies off to the next one. Exploration?...laughable.

You'd think people are not dumb enough to believe his is the reason of sub loss.Its the lack of content and the fact that mythic raiding is harder due to 20mans.Flying is just a minority.Or do you really think 5 million peole play just to fly ?
    Everyone travels. Half a percent kill mythic end bosses. Do the math.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    Can't explore because you can't fly? Please, you're the type of "explorer" that flies to something for an achievement (probably open in wowhead) interacts, and flies off to the next one. Exploration?...laughable.
    Only in the Warcraft bubble will you find people insulting someone else for not exploring hardcore enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanni View Post
    Because his whole little whine fest was specifically about demon hunters only being night elves and blood elves.

Also it's their fucking lore, so they can't crucify the lore cause the lore is whatever the fuck they decide it is.
    There is no lore against other races being Demon Hunters. The only lore Blizzard is talking about is Illidans Illidari, he only wanted to train Elves. That's it, other races are capable, he's just a Xenophobe. And Blizzard took the lazy route with the Demon Hunter starting story, so it only makes sense for Elves. Why? Because it's faster and cheaper. With the Metamorphis and customization options it's more time than "New" Blizzard wants to spend on development.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokzum View Post
    There is no lore against other races being Demon Hunters. The only lore Blizzard is talking about is Illidans Illidari, he only wanted to train Elves. That's it, other races are capable, he's just a Xenophobe. And Blizzard took the lazy route with the Demon Hunter starting story, so it only makes sense for Elves. Why? Because it's faster and cheaper. With the Metamorphis and customization options it's more time than "New" Blizzard wants to spend on development.
    Wow, you cynics are digging deep to find reasons to complain and find reasons to hate nowadays.

The next expansion seems really fun, I don't know why so many peoples' jimmies are rustled. Seriously, cliche attack, but get a real life outside WoW. If you RL can fulfill you and distract you. Also do exercise, will tire you out physically and mentally, and release Serotonin and Dopamine (hormones that will make you happier, put you in a better mood and lessen your level of edgy angst). My RL is busy, and I'm fine with Draenor atm. Yes it's a bit boring, but I am achievement hunting, raiding, and leveling alts atm. Yes, I would like flying, but they admit their faults and will release it soon for WoD, and will release it earlier for Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokzum View Post
    Indeed. It is hard to take the lore card seriously when Blizzard utterly crucified it already in order to have Death Knight Gnomes or whatever running around.

Deleted
    You'd think people are not dumb enough to believe his is the reason of sub loss.
    There were 52 active players in my guild. We lost 7 players because we saw after months we will not be able to kill mythic end bosses (NO Blackhand Mythic kill on my realm yet), 5-6 players because they hated so much the apexis dailies end content: "collect 70k apexis for one shity item...", 4 players they are "the exp. or patch guys" time-to-time subs, 2 players (roleplayers) because Blizzard destroyed crafting, archeology.
    And we lost 8 players because there is no flying in this crap. From these people we lost: 3 before the expantion becuase "I will not pay for removing features", the other 5 were after 6.1 patch because they thought Blizzard will put back the flying...

If you see the percents, the NO fly is a big problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Veraki View Post
    Waste the experience? ....of flying over everything? Isn't that wasting the experience..
    WTF is wrong with you? Are you a snail? You know for most of the people flying gives the feeling of freedom. It's not all about flying over everything, it's what you want to see...

Some people just come to chill out here from time-to-time.

Sooo, we paid so much moneyz for a one content patch xpac? What the actual fuck? If I remember correctly, Ion implied in an earlier interview that 6.2 would not be the last content patch.... moar lies.

wonder how long this raid tier will last

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestic View Post
    wonder how long this raid tier will last
    Until 7.0 is released. Oh, you want an exact timeline? Sorry
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    • One of the social features under development is notifying you when friends join a queue and allowing you to queue with them.
    • The team would also like to improve communication across groups. If you have a group of friends you raid with or PvP with there should be a better way to communicate with them.
    Any announcement made for these two points? Or did someone see anything from these points on beta?

Quote Originally Posted by Rokzum
    They already introduced many bizzare classes for races which don't fit in without paying any attention to making these classes unique from race to race. Having all these different races being death knights was bad enough already, so now some people wish to see what, gnome and goblin demon hunters? Pandaren demon hunters?

The lazyness was skyrocketing when they decided to make a paladin class for tauren and having it be entirely the same as for example a human or elven paladin. They should have made a new class for it with specific racial traits attached to it, a different name to the class and certain specifics which reflect their culture. I am not saying they can't have a light-yielding class because their lore makes that possible indeed, but making it have no cultural, racial and religious portrait of the tauren was simply lazy at best. Once again, they should be able to yield light, but the class has to reflect a civilizational aspect. Now we have Tauren running around in shiny paladin armor(zero connection with their racial characteristics) as if they're Uther or Liadrin who were wearing that because it also reflects upon their civilizations' aesthetical characteristics. This was just one example.

Lets just make Forsaken druids because they've established a connection with the nature while being six feet deep before getting resurected.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stijne View Post
    Haha man, I just made an account to talk about Ravenholdt Manor. But you were quicker than me. :P But yeah, I agree! Ravenholdt Manor is much more fitting than some sewers in Dalaran. Please Blizzard!
    just shows lizzard doesnt listen to there playerbase, ravenholdt manor is the rogues base and has been since classic, only reason you go there now is if your farming insane in the membrane title for those lockboxes, dalaran sewers is a spit in the face of rogues tbh, whoevers idea was to make class halls for rogues dalaran needs firing and i dnt even play a rogue

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    just shows lizzard doesnt listen to there playerbase, ravenholdt manor is the rogues base and has been since classic, only reason you go there now is if your farming insane in the membrane title for those lockboxes, dalaran sewers is a spit in the face of rogues tbh, whoevers idea was to make class halls for rogues dalaran needs firing and i dnt even play a rogue
    I've never played a rogue, but you're totally right.