10+ Year Old Account

Did they cancel any features in MoP?

just wondering, i know most expansions got something canceled, but cant remember a feature in MoP that got canceled? is there any?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Nope, not a single one.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    can't remember any

Deleted
    Epic battle pet upgrade stones.

Stood in the Fire Larsadius Rex's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only thing I can remember- which was actually big in my opinion- was the whole faction of wandering brewmasters. I forget their name, but they were another Pandarian faction akin to the tillers, anglers, and order of the cloud serpent.
    -----------------------------------------------
    “It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end… because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it’s only a passing thing… this shadow. Even darkness must pass.”

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Epic battle pet upgrade stones.
    Those weren't a promised feature though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaemeson Foster View Post
    Only thing I can remember- which was actually big in my opinion- was the whole faction of wandering brewmasters. I forget their name, but they were another Pandarian faction akin to the tillers, anglers, and order of the cloud serpent.
    Never even seen a footnote regarding this. Pretty sure those are just the monk trainers in starter zones.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

[QUOTE=Jaemeson Foster;35463939]Only thing I can remember- which was actually big in my opinion- was the whole faction of wandering brewmasters. I forget their name, but they were another Pandarian faction akin to the tillers, anglers, and order of the cloud serpent.[/QUOTE

AWWWWWW MAN that would have been cool, a faction of Brewmasters? i am sad after the fact im glad i didn't know during MOP i would have forum raged lol

10+ Year Old Account
    are you talking about the group that comes to Krasarang Wilds every Sunday night @ 9 pm? the same spot that has the battle pet turtle that only spawns during this event?

the Wanderer's Festival event.
    Last edited by Sinndra; 2015-08-09 at 04:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing on the top of my head, really.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Not really, but they announced very little as well. Can't disappoint what you don't announce. Ended up being a good thing in terms of not overhyping but it made for a very, very underwhelming expansion announcement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Not really, but they announced very little as well. Can't disappoint what you don't announce. Ended up being a good thing in terms of not overhyping but it made for a very, very underwhelming expansion announcement.
    What you on about, they announced.
    - New Race
    - New Class
    - New Proffesion design
    - Farm
    - pet battles
    - Scenarios
    - challenge modes
    - Brawlers guild

More then last few xpacs

Never heard of that, but they did something similiar - Wandering Brewmasters were the "starting NPCs" to scenarios. Early MoP scenarios were all about brew.

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I dislike Mop, I can't think of anything that was cut or canceled from it.

Which is promising for Legion as this is largely the same group that did MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    Which is promising for Legion as this is largely the same group that did MoP.
    Also,

Cata = bad
    MoP = Great

WoD = Bad
    Legion = Great?

Who knows :P

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Also,

Cata = bad
    MoP = Great

WoD = Bad
    Legion = Great?

Who knows :P
    To add to that, I was SUPER hyped up about Cata and WoD. They seemed like they were everything I wanted in an expansion. I was SO excited for them. MoP I was like... meh. Whatever. I didn't even buy it right away. But it turned out to be the best of the three by far.

As for Legion, I'm not very hyped about it at all. It's more on the "meh" side of things for me. Maybe that means it will turn out to be great like MoP.
    Furthermore, I consider that China must be destroyed.

The only thing I remember was large scale scenarios. They were more suggested than promised, so I'm not sure that would count as a canceled feature.