Poll: Which book will you choose?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

The books which will change your life!

So this is a test to see how well you know the people around you and they know you basicly.
    These tests has been around for a while, but i haven't seen one in a while so here we go.

The rules are this:
    You can only choose ONE book, not both even if you want to :P

A) This book contains ALL bad things you have said and thought about ANYONE ever (even family and friends), you now have to publish this book so everyone can read it.
    B) The other book contains ALL bad things Others have said about you, you now have to read it.

Which book would you choose and why?

15+ Year Old Account
    Why the fuck would I want either of those?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by zetitup View Post
    So this is a test to see how well you know the people around you and they know you basicly.
    These tests has been around for a while, but i haven't seen one in a while so here we go.

The rules are this:
    You can only choose ONE book, not both even if you want to :P

A) This book contains ALL bad things you have said and thought about ANYONE ever (even family and friends), you now have to publish this book so everyone can read it.
    B) The other book contains ALL bad things Others have said about you, you now have to read it.

Which book would you choose and why?
    The Bible?

ok ok...

“There is one other book, that can teach you everything you need to know about life... it's The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, but that's not enough anymore.” --Kurt Vonnegut.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

The only reason someone wouldn't pick B is because they'd have to sit there and read it and that might take a while. I mean, imagine any former president. That would be a life sentence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    The Bible?

ok ok...

“There is one other book, that can teach you everything you need to know about life... it's The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, but that's not enough anymore.” --Kurt Vonnegut.
    You clearly didn't read the OP.

15+ Year Old Account
    B. Read it and try to improve. Better than having everyone else pissed off at me.

B. so I can plot my revenge.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    well seems like im the only one picking A reason beeing i dont think im that hard on other people, and i doubt i would have a good time hearing what everyone els would think of me

10+ Year Old Account
    Option A.

Self publish and don't promote it so nobody will read it.

What prize do I win?

Tough choice as neither would matter. People only have good things to say about me so B would be blank. I ensure people know I think they're dumb shits and whores so A wouldn't be any news. If you don't know what I think of you then we need to talk. I want both published.

- - - Updated - - -

Mean Girls Burn Book

Id easily go with A. I dont care what others think about what i think. And to be honest while it would be a long book, it would be pretty uneventful. B is pointless i dont really cares what others think. I have no real secrets towards people close to me, aside from stuff like sexual desires but since its not toward them, it wouldnt be part of book A anyway. In short im pretty much transparent to anybody that knows me.

Deleted
    I don't know, really. Maybe A. That's what I voted. People generally know if I think badly of them. I don't think anyone would be in for a surprise. Well, maybe a few people that I think are terribly annoying. But I wouldn't mind them leaving my life, really.

Option B doesn't sound like something I want to read. I don't think I want to know what people think of me. I know some people think really bad of me. They think I'm pretentious, usually. Because I should only be kind when I want things from people, right? On the other hand, maybe it's not as bas as I think it is and I would like to know how certain people think of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    B. so I can plot my revenge.
    Brilliant! Go wreck havoc!....then publish B's epilogue!

Not that hard, B. Because who cares what others think about me.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Easily A because I don't think a lot of bad things about people nor do I talk about them behind their backs.

I'm pretty damn frank, so nothing in A would come as a shock to anybody. And nothing that could be in B would be even half as damning as the things I've said about myself.

So, either way. Doesn't matter to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    You clearly didn't read the OP.
    The OP made no sense to me, so I responded to the thread title.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Option A, im pretty open about what I say about other people. I can care less if people like it or not.

As for Option B, I would read that too, because I can care less what people think about me.

I'm not 12 years old anymore, and don't "need" to be popular.

Deleted
    The OP made no sense to me, so I responded to the thread title.
    And you did well. The Brothers Karamazov is easily the best thing ever put in a paper.
    Last edited by mmoc121f221165; 2015-08-12 at 05:45 PM.

Didn't Mark Twain publish something similar to Option A? But he specifically told people to publish it after he died so he wouldn't have to face any criticism?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see anything beneficial to me if I pick Book A. People will just get pissed at me and relationships will be broken. Book B I get to keep my secret thoughts, no one gets pissed at me, I get to keep my friendships and by reading all the bad things people have said about me I can learn how to improve.

Obvious choice should be Book B.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe