Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah, forgot about the free 500g from Artanis. But still no TLV, still no Murky. Come on Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by nerraw View Post
    nova
    The End has Come!!!

Either 1. your going to get matched up with a terrible nova, or 2. and far more dangerous your going to get matched up with a nova who knows her stuff and continuously triple taps your team to death. Pray for the latter.

Only way to make it through this week with a reasonable winrate is to queue as Nova yourself, or party up with someone who does and knows how to play her. Or party up and make the toughest stun comp the world has ever seen.

I have not forgotten about the upcoming rotation. The problem is that one hasn't been released yet which is very strange. It's almost 12 hours overdue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, was noticing the same.
    I even checked US forums to check if its just EU that forgot ...

They must've been too busy clearing up the Korean/Chinese spammer threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I have not forgotten about the upcoming rotation. The problem is that one hasn't been released yet which is very strange. It's almost 12 hours overdue.
    They've said that Lunara has been delayed but there's another "surprise" coming tomorrow...and they did say the 10 hero free rotation would be enabled by the end of the year, so that may be what's coming, which would explain why there's no free rotation up yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    They've said that Lunara has been delayed but there's another "surprise" coming tomorrow...and they did say the 10 hero free rotation would be enabled by the end of the year, so that may be what's coming, which would explain why there's no free rotation up yet.
    I am inclined to believe this as well and maybe the 10 hero restriction for HL may be lifted.

Another surprise could be winter themed quests or assets in battlegrounds.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone posted this on reddit:

For Dec 8-15

Lili

ETC

Tychus

Sonya

Illidan

Tyrande (12)

Sylvanas (15)

http://bbs.heroesofthestorm.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=126162&extra=page%3D1

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that the chinese official site?
    Its not on US or EU forums yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Muis View Post
    Is that the chinese official site?
    Its not on US or EU forums yet.
    Chinese site. People have also confirmed it on kr realms as well.

December 8th - December 14th

Li Li
    ETC
    Tychus
    Sonya
    Illidan
    Tyrande (12)
    Sylvanas (15)

- - - Updated - - -

No 10-hero rotation yet sadly.

Li Li
    ETC
    Tychus
    Sonya
    Illidan
    Tyrande (12)
    Sylvanas (15)

- - - Updated - - -

No 10-hero rotation yet sadly.
    Overextending Illidans are the most of this week's QM worries; this lineup is absolutely fantastic for anyone new who wishes to try out the game, as they are all easy to pickup and enjoyable heroes.

The 10-hero rotation is live in the US! I'll update the list in about 20-30 minutes when I get out of this game.

- - - Updated - - -

E.T.C.
    Illidan
    Li Li
    Sonya
    Thrall
    Tychus
    Tyrande (5)
    Sylvanas (7)
    Leoric (12)
    Rexxar (15)

Note: This is currently only live in the US region. It'll become available in EU tomorrow, and in Asia whenever that region has their maintenance day.

15+ Year Old Account
    A bit annoyed to be honest. This was the surprise? Sure, the sale is sticking around for the year. And then there is that HORRIBLE and late refer a friend promotion. But the 50% xp for a week is nice. But missing out on Lunara for a week for those things doesn't make me happy.

The 10-hero rotation is live in the US! I'll update the list in about 20-30 minutes when I get out of this game.

- - - Updated - - -

E.T.C.
    Illidan
    Li Li
    Sonya
    Thrall
    Tychus
    Tyrande (5)
    Sylvanas (7)
    Leoric (12)
    Rexxar (15)

Note: This is currently only live in the US region. It'll become available in EU tomorrow, and in Asia whenever that region has their maintenance day.
    It's nice for someone who does not own many heroes (I have about 11 or 12). The extra option is always nice. But yea, All of these heroes are at level 5 for me. Thrall is above level 7 and Sylvanas and Tychus are close to level 6

Also QM should have some more variety.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    A bit annoyed to be honest. This was the surprise? Sure, the sale is sticking around for the year. And then there is that HORRIBLE and late refer a friend promotion. But the 50% xp for a week is nice. But missing out on Lunara for a week for those things doesn't make me happy.
    The RAF thing annoys me. This surprise is good for newer players(no talent gating and more heroes), but for players who already have most(or all) of the heroes they want, and have their acct lvl 25 or higher, this surprise is very underwhelming. And I suppose the sale extension is nice if you were waiting on a paycheck that doesn't show up till near the middle or end of the month or something.

My acct lvl is 40. I already have every hero I care about, and even the ones I don't care about except TLV are lvl 5, and I get paid on the 5th, so...yeah, not much for me here.

December 15th - December 21st

Raynor
    Muradin
    Diablo
    Azmodan
    Butcher
    Stitches
    Morales (5)
    Sgt Hammer (7)
    Zeratul (12)
    Brightwing (15)

7+ Year Old Account
    Yay, I can get Morales to 5 and never play her again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy View Post
    Yay, I can get Morales to 5 and never play her again.
    She's quite good tho, lately also getting quite some picks / bans in competitive.
    Not in solo Q QM or HL with potatoes :P

She's quite good tho, lately also getting quite some picks / bans in competitive.
    *grumbles about Stim Drone targets doing an instant 180 and running away with the full duration...*

7+ Year Old Account
    I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally don't like her playstyle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...