1440p monitor comparison

I cant decide between these 2, anyone got any experience using either of these ?

BenQ BL2710PT
    or
    BenQ GW2765HT

They seem to be about the same spec wise but one costs $70 more than the other where I am. Both 4ms WQHD 27" IPS screens

Am I missing something here ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have the GW2765HT. They both use the same AUO AHVA panel. The main difference is that the BL2710PT has some extra stuff like a USB hub and Ambient Light Sensor.
    Default set up for both of them are pretty good.
    4ms pixel response is a lie. Only applies to the 2560x1440@144Hz panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I have the GW2765HT. They both use the same AUO AHVA panel. The main difference is that the BL2710PT has some extra stuff like a USB hub and Ambient Light Sensor.
    Default set up for both of them are pretty good.
    4ms pixel response is a lie. Only applies to the 2560x1440@144Hz panel.
    Its weird cos the BL2710PT is cheaper though even though it has some extra stuff. Maybe because its an older model ? I should just get that then by the sound of it

10+ Year Old Account
    BL2710PT is the first model to utilize the AHVA, it's about a year older.
    http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/benq_gw2765ht.htm
    http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/benq_bl2710pt.htm

I watched a review somewhere but I can't find it, basically it said that bl2710pt was better, because it had better color presets, and better perceived blacks because of the matte gray bezels. I'm sure there were more points, but I can't remember.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you sure you're not looking at another one? Cause they're both black bezel and BL2710PT has a worse contrast ratio than GW2765HT.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Are you sure you're not looking at another one? Cause they're both black bezel and BL2710PT has a worse contrast ratio than GW2765HT.
    I just checked, the BL2710PT has dark matte gray bezels, while the GW2765HT has Glossy Black.

Deleted
    I recently purchased BenQ GW2765HT thanks to Remilia and I'm really glad with my choice (using it for about 2 months).