Deleted

Best spec for each boss in HFC

What would you say what is the best spec for each boss in HFC and why is that?

01. Hellfire Assault
    02. Iron Reaver
    03. Kormrok
    04. Hellfire High Council
    05. Kilrogg Deadeye
    06. Gorefiend
    07. Shadow-Lord Iskar
    08. Socrethar the Eternal
    09. Fel Lord Zakuun
    10. Xhul'horac
    11. Tyrant Velhari
    12. Mannoroth
    13. Archimonde

Edit: I'm talking about Heroic -> Farm mode with guild and occasional PUGs.
    Last edited by mmoc3ee90ec182; 2015-08-11 at 04:01 PM.

1. Destro
    2. Destro/Aff with 4set
    3. Destro/Demo if you want to burn hands
    4. Aff/Demo
    5. Destro
    6. Destro
    7. Destro
    8. Destro
    9. Destro/Aff with 4 set
    10. Destro
    11. All are viable
    12. Destro/Demo if you want to burn imps
    13. Destro

Hope it helps

You can play Aff on Korm also if you have H 4set and just do ST the entire time, this will also depend on when your grp depends to lust though.

Deleted
    You can be playing AFF on most depending on group setup/handling adds.

10+ Year Old Account
    How I'm handling it:

01. Hellfire Assault - Destro
    02. Iron Reaver - Aff
    03. Kormrok - Aff
    04. Hellfire High Council - Aff
    05. Kilrogg Deadeye - Aff
    06. Gorefiend - Aff
    07. Shadow-Lord Iskar - Destro (Demo works fine too)
    08. Socrethar the Eternal - Aff or Destro, depends on Spirits
    09. Fel Lord Zakuun - Aff
    10. Xhul'horac - Destro
    11. Tyrant Velhari - Aff
    12. Mannoroth - Aff (or Destro if you struggle on Imps)
    13. Archimonde - Demo seems to be working best, but none seem too exceptional.

Hellfire Assault - destro
    The rest - aff

I cant get good dps with destro

Mythic:

02. Iron Reaver - Destro for progression and Aff for farming or if u guys have a lot of ranged (mainly SP + Boonkin)
    03. Kormrok - Demo for adds or Aff for ST
    05. Kilrogg Deadeye - Destro
    06. Gorefiend - Destro, u just can carry your raid group toping meters at Adds.
    07. Shadow-Lord Iskar - Destro
    08. Socrethar the Eternal - Destro for adds or Aff for ST boss but it's pretty stupid if u are not setted to adds.
    10. Xhul'horac - Destro
    11. Tyrant Velhari - Aff
    12. Mannoroth - Destro for cleave or Aff for ST
    13. Archimonde - Destro probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    How I'm handling it:

02. Iron Reaver - Aff
    03. Kormrok - Aff
    05. Kilrogg Deadeye - Aff
    06. Gorefiend - Aff
    07. Shadow-Lord Iskar - Destro (Demo works fine too)
    08. Socrethar the Eternal - Aff or Destro, depends on Spirits
    10. Xhul'horac - Destro
    11. Tyrant Velhari - Aff
    12. Mannoroth - Aff (or Destro if you struggle on Imps)
    13. Archimonde - Demo seems to be working best, but none seem too exceptional.

Hey, if you don't mind me asking, do you use the class trinket on all of these fights?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proxeum View Post
    Hey, if you don't mind me asking, do you use the class trinket on all of these fights?
    I don't have it, I'm using Piston and Desecrated Shadowmoon thing. I believe that combination is generally better anyway for Affliction at least.

7+ Year Old Account
    These threads should be a Little more specific. are you asking for HC or Mythic? Fam or progress?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Locknrollen View Post
    These threads should be a Little more specific. are you asking for HC or Mythic? Fam or progress?
    Yeah, should add I'm talking about Heroic. About a quarter the raid team, maybe more are on vacation, hurray for summer.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2015-08-11 at 09:44 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarovi View Post
    You can play Aff on Korm also if you have H 4set and just do ST the entire time, this will also depend on when your grp depends to lust though.
    I'll echo this.

Our raid team is bloated with 3 warlocks, had one as demo obliterating hands on Korm mythic, I went affliction after a few pulls since I was sick of trying to compete for hand damage when it was pointless - ended up doing significantly more korm damage - unless you really need hand damage, afflic seems better for the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I don't have it, I'm using Piston and Desecrated Shadowmoon thing. I believe that combination is generally better anyway for Affliction at least.
    Thanks for the reply, yeah i'm still waiting on getting piston for affliction.

I use the same specs as you on the bosses apart from kilrogg since i go down into the visions.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    I'll echo this.

Our raid team is bloated with 3 warlocks, had one as demo obliterating hands on Korm mythic, I went affliction after a few pulls since I was sick of trying to compete for hand damage when it was pointless - ended up doing significantly more korm damage - unless you really need hand damage, afflic seems better for the fight.
    Even if u are the single Warlock, with couple mages and warrios it's pretty much irrelevant focusing on Hands dmg. Only if nearly everyone are going Full ST it's worth to go DEMO.

At Mannoroth Mythic Demo it's worth to go with 2-3 DK's and less than 2-3 warrios besides that Destro it's great for cleaving Infernals or Aff for pure ST tunneling.

Deleted
    Thank you all for your reply. I check this out everyday to see your personal opinion and why do you do what you do. Your reasons for so and so, and such and such. I also edited 1st post tell you I ment on Heroic mode/Farm mode. I think most people are on that level so this can help others also.

I played destro and demo for a long time. Now I'm affli/destro. But now... after a 2-3month break I wanna get back "on market" so I started doing some PUGs to get some gear and join some guild. In pugs I see so many warlocks doing much more dmg than me. I have HFC 2set with no class trinket, legendary ring not fully upgraded and I pull around 45-50k dmg. My iLvl is 703. My warlock is Papee - Ragnaros EU if anyone wanna check. Main reason for this topic is that I used to get kicked out of group for low dmg as destro, so I would join another group and rock top 5 as affliction. Unless there are more people with 710+

Wanted to get list what fight is good for what spec so I can adapt easier. Thanks one more time.