Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wrath talent trees for Ret. 3-4 really fucking important abilities stripped away and nothing given back. Ret aura, Eye for an Eye, that low HP bubble (it almost came back) and Divine Purpose all would have been more fun and useful than 'lol more burst'. Frankly I never got why paladins got shoe-horned into the role of all burst and no defence.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XorMalice View Post
    Personally, I think almost everything lost was a bad thing to lose.
    I somewhat agree. Sure it was busy and hard to learn, but I like options. OPTIONS DAMMIT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

Throwdown for Warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    fucking skill trees
    agreed. but for some reason most people seem cool with the new setup, or just havent bothered to make noise about it.. ive hated it since they suggested it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    agreed. but for some reason most people seem cool with the new setup, or just havent bothered to make noise about it.. ive hated it since they suggested it.
    Agreed, it feels forced as hell sometimes because they NEED to add three talents, even when one of them makes no sense and will never be used. And that is a much bigger problem when you take hybrids into account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    This.
    I used to love it when people couldn't wrap their heads around my MM spec ( no one could touch my AoE ) Bring back talent trees =D

and scatter shot, i really hate it when i interrupt a cast and they know that i can't do shit like that again for 24 sec. Used to use scatter as a secondary interrupt in a pinch.

I would of pruned different abilities. Probably the cooldowns added in Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepinch View Post
    This.
    I used to love it when people couldn't wrap their heads around my MM spec ( no one could touch my AoE ) Bring back talent trees =D

and scatter shot, i really hate it when i interrupt a cast and they know that i can't do shit like that again for 24 sec. Used to use scatter as a secondary interrupt in a pinch.
    right? for me it was the same kind of thing.. deciding whether or not to spec into second level arcane for imp cs for instance.. deciding whether 2 or 4 seconds (1 point or 2) were good against what and agonizing over what i was leaving out. that was actually so much fun lol. Stuff like that and using rank 1 frostbolt for a quick slow and better mana cost.. how far we've come

On topic keep em coming, in all seriousness they do look at these threads; they've openly said that. it's worth a shot and super early.

10+ Year Old Account
    Volley #neverforget

but no seriously, scatter shot and scare beast...

Deleted
    mage: what the OP said

warlock: fel flame, howl of terror baseline, soulswap with no soul shard cost

I really miss when the best offhealing was from classes like Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman, and Boomkins, actually casting spells.

feelsbadman
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Heartstrike and hysteria on my dk

Deleted
    For shaman (ele), I still miss being able to cast Lightning Bolt while moving. The movement casting cooldown we have now is decent, though not entirely as sexy.

I also really miss tremor being castable why charmed/feared.

I also sometimes miss downranking spells, for example to cast a 0.5 second cast r1 lightning bolt (to soak reflects), or a lower rank heal to be more mana efficient.

I also miss the bug that let you wall jump to some extent. Nowadays, you just slide off of all walls. You used to be able to 'land' on them when jumping at a certain angle. I used to go to crazy places that could otherwise never be reached, back when flying in Azeroth didn't exist yet. It was nice because it was special.

And finally, I miss Windfury / Windfury totem. It was super funny to do arenas with a warrior with a slow weapon, with him constantly getting double hits.

Reintroduce mana. What do you mean it's still in the game!?

On a more thoughtful note I'd like for warrior stances to actually feel like they change your playstyle. Maybe not in a way that forces you to have a shield again but simply give prot. stance for arms / fury some REAL defensive abilities given how it already does limit your offense (lol shield barrier doesn't count, 60% of your resource bar for a 2-hit shield is bogus =/). Give shield wall back as baseline (maybe make it a 75% reduction at a cost of dealing 40% less damage?), and the old second wind that healed 10% over 6 seconds when you're stunned / rooted.

Also, I really think the game would benefit a lot from mortal strike debuff that actually does something again. Fuck dampening. Let's cut to the chase and just go back to 50, maybe even 65% mortal strike!
    Last edited by Saberstrike; 2015-08-13 at 11:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saberstrike View Post
    Reintroduce mana. What do you mean it's still in the game!?

On a more thoughtful note I'd like for warrior stances to actually feel like they change your playstyle. Maybe not in a way that forces you to have a shield again but simply give prot. stance for arms / fury some REAL defensive abilities given how it already does limit your offense (lol shield barrier doesn't count, 60% of your resource bar for a 2-hit shield is bogus =/). Give shield wall back as baseline (maybe make it a 75% reduction at a cost of dealing 40% less damage?), and the old second wind that healed 10% over 6 seconds when you're stunned / rooted.

Also, I really think the game would benefit a lot from mortal strike debuff that actually does something again. Fuck dampening. Let's cut to the chase and just go back to 50, maybe even 65% mortal strike!
    you main a warrior and you want mana to be a factor again? ok - how about the state of rage right now? All resources are at a surplus and it's annoying, can't just go after casters with that one.

I mained a DK before I quit actually, because their resource system felt the most impactful of them all post-mop. Yes, a system that's meant to provide endless resource has more downtime than any other -- <insert "you had one job" meme>; But yes, I agree. All resource systems went down the toilet in MoP and onward. The problem I have with mana specifically is that most mana classes can also heal. Endless resource + healing = trouble.

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss Judgement of Wisdom, Light and Justice, just in general. Worked well in PvE and PvP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Mana burn, Drain mana, and that hunter one. I think forcing healers to have to worry about us eating their mana made them more manageable than they are now. Now they are raid tanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss the old sacred shield from cata, it was great, made rets less squishy and harder to burst down