Decision about trinket

I just got Warforged Unending Hunger

I'm currently using Empty Drinking Horn and Horn of Screaming Spirits

The question is, should I replace Horn of Screaming Spirits with Unending Hunger WF, or no? If yes I loose a lot of dmg and no mastery procs, but I gain bunch load of critical and some str procs... hmm
    Last edited by Squickly; 2015-08-11 at 06:48 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Solsacra's simulation has normal Undending Hunger at 500 DPS higher than the Horn of Screaming Spirits. This obviously varies depending on your stat distribution; therefore, I would recommend that you run simulationcraft yourself.

If you want to have the best answer for you, since things like 4p, legendary ring, talent choice, or etc could affect things, grab simcraft and check it yourself.

For me (4p+leg, mostly normal gear), M HoSS is already slightly worse than a N UH even before the warforged on Patchwerk, pretty similar results on HecticAddCleave. So EDH+UH is probably your best choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think there is any realistic gearsetting where the BRF trinket still beats a WF'd UH.

It's pretty safe to be using that one. At least untill you get a libram.
    And when you do, you still wanna keep UH because it's BiS for targetswapping fights (where you can't keep up your librams vengeance stacks)

10+ Year Old Account
    Horn is a pretty awful trinket in comparison to others. Easy decision to take UH. UH is BiS in aoe situations and is 16 ilvl over a shitty trinket. Easy decision.