Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by gildelicil View Post
    It's a good point. Try to name one warlock hero in the Warcraft universe. Pretty much every other class has one, but warlocks don't. There are perhaps some lore characters we can sympathize with (such as the warlocks from the green fire quest) but I don't know of any we would consider heroes. I feel that the warlocks would side with Gul'dan, if we didn't all have plans on how to leverage the death of Gul'dan to gain more power for ourselves. In fact, the only reason many of us are cooperating with the Alliance or the Horde is because we are patient enough to wait before we strike. I'm not sure any of us want a position of prominence in such an august body of betrayers.
    Because warlock magic was considered "bad", still is by night elves and the draenai. It's no coinidence that many of the most powerful beings in the WoW universe are warlocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

If they make an effort in making each class halls look distinct and unique then I would definitely be interested in seeing what the Warlocks' will look like.
    I imagine a dark and large cavern in the demon world where the entrance is constantly being invaded by demons who are driven back by multiple warlocks. Inside would be a large library full of forbidden tomes, the dark only lit up by a few burning candles. Rooms for torturing demons and mortals for information, rooms for summoning and enslaving demons.

The works.

Remember the Warlock Island ?