Deleted

Struggling with boomkin, would like some logs looked at!

warcraftlogs.com/reports/CXNgTcjdFK1wyBDn (I'm Connorbigboy on the logs)
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Connorbigboy/simple

I'm currently rerolling dps after healing since vanilla and it's a bit of a struggle. Every fight I parsed 'ok' overall, but absolutely dreadful in my gear bracket. I feel like I'm doing everything mostly right, but I'm clearly not. I've watched TONS of moonkin guides and they don't seem to be helping much. Any advice?

I'm finding logs kinda difficult to analyze since I don't own the Archimonde heroic trinket, and when I'm seeing people casting twice as many starsurges I'm assuming its due to that?
    Last edited by mmoc315a2673d0; 2015-08-10 at 10:38 PM.

Well they'll literally have a bunch of starfall damage and when you look at casts it'll be a "-" or maybe a low number. Looking at logs you want your dot uptime to be 90+, you want to make sure you're using your Big CD's when you can, within the realm of coming off cooldown, or maybe there's a phase you need the CD's on, usually good if the fight is going to end before your CD's would come off cooldown for a 3rd use.

You could also macro berserking with celestial alignment, I don't but it would at least get you using it every time you can otherwise you would want to hit it separately after the gcd is done after you moonfire in CA or cast a starsurge so you can get as much haste into hardcasting as you can.

Like on Xhul you used your 3 mins before the lust, although the shaman could have lusted like 4 seconds earlier so you guys could have used all of it. That's just something you can't really control. Ok put on the moonwarding glyph in place of the solar beam one. Thanks.

Don't use your 3mins on the opener for gorefiend, you lost out on a lot of dmg not saving them for feast. A hilarious amount actually.

Why are you starfalling on fel lord? Also that's a single target fight no excuse to not have 99% dot uptime.

Get a tmw or weakaura to track when you have empowered moonkin, it helps to know you're instant casting a starfire or wrath. Might be tripping you up, idk. And it's normal, your guild shouldn't be early pulling or whatever caused you to not get a prepot.

Socrethar is just a mess, if you're killing it that quick you're better off just using your cds on the opener.