Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Okay I have an idea : Why doesn't blizzard take the corrupted ashbringer from diablo 3 ? Honestly I found that it has modern graphism, good lenght and keep the original aspect

(I can't post a link so you can check it by yourself if you're not familiar with diablo 3)

- - - Updated - - -

Just use diablo 3 version it's so damn perfect

10+ Year Old Account
    Second one looks better. There are some green themed ones though on the frontpage if that's your thing. They look pretty cool too.

Honestly I like the new design. I just can't get behind the skull on the old model. It just ruins the entire thing, even as a death knight weapon. I hate it.

Also is it my imagination or is that hilt supposed to look kind of like a Lordaeron L?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malzra View Post
    Honestly I like the new design. I just can't get behind the skull on the old model. It just ruins the entire thing, even as a death knight weapon. I hate it.

Also is it my imagination or is that hilt supposed to look kind of like a Lordaeron L?
    Yep, it is the Lordaeron's L

I despise the new model. It looks terrible compared to every other Ashbringer model that we are getting in Legion. It's just completely different looking, and does not even look like it resembles the Ashbringer in any way. It has way too many jagged spikes and it is just so extremely inelegant. Bleh. And that Colour? Barf. I'm a PvP'er so I could get this skin easily, but i'm not even going to try for it, that's how bad it looks.

Quote Originally Posted by cletis1234 View Post
    I despise the new model. It looks terrible compared to every other Ashbringer model that we are getting in Legion. It's just completely different looking, and does not even look like it resembles the Ashbringer in any way. It has way too many jagged spikes and it is just so extremely inelegant. Bleh. And that Colour? Barf. I'm a PvP'er so I could get this skin easily, but i'm not even going to try for it, that's how bad it looks.
    You can change the colour of it

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cletis1234 View Post
    ...It has way too many jagged spikes and it is just so extremely inelegant. And that Colour?...
    If you want a pretty, bright and pink colour weapon, the Corrupted Ashbringer isnt for you man...

I like the corrupted model with those spikes and with the purple mist. If Blizz intend make the corrupted model more corrupted and darkish, im for it
    Last edited by mmoc54843516f6; 2015-08-12 at 06:38 PM.

Deleted
    The Corrupted Ashbringer from Naxx is a cartoon, it always looked ridiculous. The new one is a vast improvement, even though I'd go for the purified one myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the new model, actually. Would be cool if they made the old Corrupted Ashbringer into a customization choice as well, but instead base the design off of how it looks in Diablo 3 (it looks great in that game).

Yea, it's true the Naxx Corrupted Ashbringer looks cartoony, but that's what gives it charm, I think. It's spooky, and sort of reminds me of Halloween. I guess i'd be totally fine with the Diablo 3 version of the Corrupted Ashbringer, cuz that takes everything that was good from the original and made it even more epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    The Corrupted Ashbringer from Naxx is a cartoon, it always looked ridiculous. The new one is a vast improvement, even though I'd go for the purified one myself.
    Im with you on that one.

I think the artifact corrupted skin looks shit. It looks nothing like the Ashbringer at all - and looks nothing like the original Corrupted Ashbringer (they should name this skin something else)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post
    I think the artifact corrupted skin looks shit. It looks nothing like the Ashbringer at all - and looks nothing like the original Corrupted Ashbringer (they should name this skin something else)
    -.-'.....So for you the cool corrupted model its the one with the skull in the middle ? lol.....you have a big imagination, definitively.

For me, Corrupted its something connected to the darkness and by far fits better the new model than the one with the skull.

If they should improve and make the new corrupted more corrupted ? Yes.

Maybe they are leaving the Older Model alone for those who would whine if every tom, dick and harry had that skin.

Deleted
    I see the old Corrupted model like a common and banal weapon, visually speaking.

Artifacts should be unique, amazing and different from common weapons.
    For me, DK artifacts are the best artifacts by far atm.
    Last edited by mmoc54843516f6; 2015-08-13 at 02:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaza View Post
    Artifacts should be unique
    Everyone and his grandma will having them... so unique.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Serissa View Post
    Second one looks much more generic evil sword
    There, your comment now looks far more appropriate.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

The old one was also made 10 years ago. It'd be cool with a true Corrupted Ashbringer with an updated (higher resolution and shit) skin.

I completely agree. I thought I was going crazy when people were fangirling about it.

I'd so much rather have it resemble the true Corrupted Ashbringer, with perhaps a different icon because the cartoon skull looked just a bit goofy. Maybe an ethereal green skull or blackened orb.

That being said, I get the appeal of the current one, so I hope they'd do something along the lines of keeping that one under a name like "Dark Star Ashbringer" and add in the Scourge-based Corrupted Ashbringer as well.

Deleted
    well the second weapon simply isn't Corrupted Ashbringer, it's something new.