10+ Year Old Account

Horrible lag inside gorefiend

Just wondering if anyone else has this problem or has fixed it.

On the gorefiend fight, when I get pulled into the belly, my computer acts really dumb. It's not... network lag it just freezes up every few seconds. When the screen is moving its moving fine it just keeps stuttering is the best way I can describe it. It really makes operating in the belly difficult.

Outside of the belly and pretty much anywhere else in WoW I am fine. I'm running a GTX970 and using the latest drivers and the recommended settings from the Geforce Experience thing.

Deleted
    First check if it might be an addon. after that, turn graphics down to lowest and see if that makes a difference. If that doesn' t help, try repairing your game. If that doesn't fix it, try DDU to reinstall your drivers. After that, try reinstalling the game. If that doesn't work, I think the only thing that remains is reinstalling Windows.

You may test your addons with Addons CPU Usage, it's on my signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    An addon seems like the best guess. I've recently spent a loooot of pulls going in and out of the stomach without any issues and no one in my raid mentioned anything similar happening to them.