Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Buying a razor without leaving the house would be quite easy, actually. Getting all that cash, not so much.
    yeah i was joking ofc, but really if he can't leave the house like he said last thread, it would be a struggle to get that in cash. unless for some reason you ask your parents to go and withdraw that from the bank, and i don't see why you would want it in cash.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Except people who have millions don't post pictures of their money on the internet.
    They actually do but the money itself is shown through their materialistic lifestyle.

Put a hot girl on a yacht with a little pug dog and to you she's worth millions - probably a Russian billionaire.

Also people show their wealth through lots of other stuff - i.e. expensive clothing

Except people who have millions don't post pictures of their money on the internet.
    Tell that to Mayweather http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/arti...Mayweather.jpg

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://celebritieslodge.com/wp-conte...ayweather1.jpg

Deleted
    I don't exactly see how posting around £1000 of benefits makes you look good.

It means you're either having to support a family, and that's not alot.

Or it means your very heavily disabled.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post

or a dickhead

10+ Year Old Account
    Did I just read a thread about how a Hobbit has money in a box?
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post

It's £5,500.

I don't have to support anyone but myself.

The money I receive in benefits I use to go on holiday with.

Why not. It's what I get paid for - to leave my house and try to be independent.

Deleted
    OP can you please just post a picture, we're all dying to see if you're as ugly as you say you are

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    OP can you please just post a picture, we're all dying to see if you're as ugly as you say you are
    I'd be too afraid you'd post my picture to the benefits office and have them stop my benefit.

Besides, I don't have to prove myself to you anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dying wow View Post
    They actually do but the money itself is shown through their materialistic lifestyle.

Put a hot girl on a yacht with a little pug dog and to you she's worth millions - probably a Russian billionaire.

Also people show their wealth through lots of other stuff - i.e. expensive clothing
    Well yeah. I meant bags of cash.

And thank you internet for finding me the exception.

Deleted
    Congratulations on being an economic immigrant and coming to the UK to claim benefits.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Congratulations on being an economic immigrant and coming to the UK to claim benefits.
    Economic immigrant? I was born in the UK - as were my parents. If you want to get picky with ethnicity, my great grandmother was born in Ireland. I'm Scottish, Irish and a bit of German. I live in London in an expensive but small house - as have my parents since they were 5 years old.

Economic immigrant? I was born in the UK - as were my parents. If you want to get picky with ethnicity, my great grandmother was born in Ireland. I'm Scottish, Irish and a bit of German. I live in London in an expensive but small house - as have my parents since they were 5 years old.
    So you're just a drain on society? I'm glad this government is capping benefits, you clearly don't need it.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why not. It's what I get paid for - to leave my house and try to be independent.
    One of your other threads was about your parents kicking you out of the house, supposedly you'd be out by now.

Did you bribe them with your stash?

Edit: oops nvm, confused you with the other attention seeking under bridge dweller today.

Deleted
    so are you living with your mother and farther still ? or do you have your own place ?

Deleted
    You already have a thread talking about your benefits, I don't think you need another one just to try and cause drama.