Page 52 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KurenaiXIII View Post
    Yeah I read that 'guard' stuff as basically just being flavor. It doesn't sound like the role given in the rolecard is actually any different from a standard Watcher role.
    The main problem is that, in the end, its not a smart choice to throw someone else under the bus if you're town, even more if that will most likely take you down after your target the next night

Deleted
    Just because of the ridiculous move Val pulled last game doesn't mean we suddenly assume town players are liars when they flip as exactly what they said they were.

Vote Kel

Since apparently this is required for us to hear his fake claim. Going out till late this evening, can we not start another lurker lynch on me if I don't post for 5 hours please.

yes its not a smart idea but what im saying is that his role wasnt a watcher/tracker combo so if he really did target me as a watcher he wouldnt be able to see whether i targeted someone or not therefore he made his role seem move powerful and tried to throw me under the bus with the possibility of saying that someone else visited ret, if i flipped town, so he could stay alive

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dranxadin View Post
    flip as exactly what they said they were.
    he flipped watcher not watcher and tracker so, yes we can assume he lied
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaetonknight View Post
    I wanted to hold out longer on this, but my Saturday night D&D game is starting, and I won't have time to post again between now, and when I have to go to work in the morning. Nore do I want to risk peopel swooping in and lynching me while I'm away.

I'm the Town Watcher.

Buddies with a guard who tells me what people are up to at night.

N1 - Listo95 (No one visited, didn't go anywhere. Blood fox is a filthy liar)
    N2 - Graeham (Visited by Vikki and Reticence)
    N3 - Reticence (Visited Crackleslap)
    N4 - kel (Visited Reticence)

I'll be around for another hour before I have to shut down the laptop/hone for the night.
    Actually no, he didn't lie, he said he was a Town Watcher only, never said he was a tracker, everyone pointed out that his role was weird cause it was a combination of watcher and tracker, and that was the reason he got lynched, and when people asked, he said that it was a guard who gave him the information (even if that's mere flavor, he did not lie in any moment).

- - - Updated - - -

for some reason, every find strange that he got a "weird" role, but we got Monkz and Reti with also weird roles (even more Monkz) and he didn't even got killed (and that role looks way too powerfull to not even get targeted by scums)

yes and im saying he is lying because nothing on his rolecard states that the tracker part he talked about is actually part of his role
    게임 은 어렵~~

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    Monkz what was you question and answer tonight?
    Quote Originally Posted by JynxMoonchild View Post
    Monk, what question did you ask last night?
    "Is there currently more than 7 or more goons alive?" - Yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    That's scary as fuck...

- - - Updated - - -

The way the question is worded, make it sound that there are 8+ goons alive (more than 7, not 7 or more)

wow we better be careful who we lynch then or it could go badly for us

- - - Updated - - -

btw is there anything in your role which says that the answers are always true?
    게임 은 어렵~~

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    The main problem is that, in the end, its not a smart choice to throw someone else under the bus if you're town, even more if that will most likely take you down after your target the next night
    Can't assume Phaeton made a smart choice, though.

Also, nothing about Reti's rolecard flip is anything other than a standard Jailkeeper role. Nothing, so far, except the ambiguity in interpretation, is weird about Phaeton's role. So far no one's flipped a strange power role, and no one's claimed a strange one other than Monkz, of whom I will be very suspicious if he doesn't die this night phase. It seems like a very powerful role and I can't imagine that the game is so unbalanced as to give town all or most of the PR roles without scum having *something*.

Kousoku of The Blueberry Brigade @ Uther | Mafia Record: T: 3/6 M: 4/5 SK: 0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    That's scary as fuck...

- - - Updated - - -

The way the question is worded, make it sound that there are 8+ goons alive (more than 7, not 7 or more)
    Ye I fucked up the question, and when I realized, the 12 hours had passed. It was ment to be "Is there currently 7 or more goons alive?".
    I dno if Strikered saw what I was trying to ask or simply answered the fucked up question. I guess it's the latter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    btw is there anything in your role which says that the answers are always true?
    No. But it would be kinda useless if only some of them were true.

- - - Updated - - -

It has to be some kind of "every answer is true" or "every answer is false". Otherwise you might aswell disregard whatever answer you get.

But didn't you get both no and yes's?

Maybe I should ask something tonight, that I already know the answer to. To determine whether or not the answers is to be believed? Dunno.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JynxMoonchild View Post
    But didn't you get both no and yes's?
    Yes? That doesn't mean that they all can't be false.

Deleted
    Maybe I should ask something tonight, that I already know the answer to. To determine whether or not the answers is to be believed? Dunno.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes? That doesn't mean that they all can't be false.
    How about something I already know the answer too. Ask if Cruelle can be night killed.

10+ Year Old Account
    ugh. typing on the phone sucks. I typed put my response which was clearly nore tha 10 fucking characters but it fucked up.here we go again. theres no fucking way we still have 7/8+ mafia left to deal with. bot only would it mean we have been at lal but also that we cant afford to fuck up again. plus theres still the matter of the supposed vigi gone rogue. im torn between kel and monkz as our targets

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    ugh. typing on the phone sucks. I typed put my response which was clearly nore tha 10 fucking characters but it fucked up.here we go again. theres no fucking way we still have 7/8+ mafia left to deal with. bot only would it mean we have been at lal but also that we cant afford to fuck up again. plus theres still the matter of the supposed vigi gone rogue. im torn between kel and monkz as our targets
    This isn't a standard game. All evidence points towards all the mafia being seperated, which means they can't win just because they have majority.
    Look at the rolecards of the dead scum. They only have 1 wincondition, and that's eliminating all threats to the mafia.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    How about something I already know the answer too. Ask if Cruelle can be night killed.
    Sure. But if people don't know whether or not they can trust you, it won't get us anywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    vote:kel

having been watched visiting ret really doesnt help you

- - - Updated - - -

vote:kel

having been watched visiting ret really doesnt help you

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

I trust Cruelle

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    I can't actually...

There is two restrictions;
    I can only ask yes/no questions.
    I can't ask a question including another prisoners playername (example: Monkz).

Its funny to see Kel trying to wiggle out of a lynch

And I do wonder if it hurts when Monkz pulls those things out his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    And I do wonder if it hurts when Monkz pulls those things out his ass.
    No faith huh. Bitch.