Ohayou fellow WoW players,
my name is Aleasia and I am the current GM of Etherial, it's okay for you to call me lord and master, and to be honest it's encouraged, but it's not neccessary at all.

My guild is a special kind of guild, but since the launch of WoD it has kind of died down, and since I find that to be quite the sad affair I'm reviving it!
What can you expect from this guild? Well, we're a very funny bunch that's for sure. We've got all these in-guild jokes ranging from Meifa's crossdress FB picture, to Tsu masterbating to his grandma's tatas, alllll the way tto Susan 's(whose a guy, I can't remember how he came to be known by Susan) hot sister!

We do also have a teamspeak 3 server at the moment, and it's VERY encouraged to be on it. I'd love to recreate that old school feeling of coming home from a long day of work, logging in to TS and seeing a bunch of your friends online and sharing your stories with them.
We do plan to raid again this expansion, but for that we need raiders! We were formed a few months before WoD and managed to get up to galakras on Mythic, so I consider that to be a win.

We encourage all kinds of players to join the guild, you can be a raider, a casual,a social,a PvP'er, hell for all I care you can be a crossdresser in your off-time! it's all fine for me.

If this seems like fun, and if you want to put the mmo back into mmorpg then hit me up on battlenet(which is Magaries#2838), send me a PM on here or just react to this post!
I hope to see you all in game, I love all of your faces and good day!