Unblinking Gaze of Sethe for Affliction.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=124229/u...ethe&bonus=566 Does anyone know if this Trinket is any good for affliction? i feel like it proc like prophecy of fear where Direct Damage procs the trinket (not DoTs) i have come to this thought through the fact of how much damage it does in my demo spec where the damage is kind of lackluster in my Affliction spec

- - - Updated - - -

Does proc from DoT Damage. Must have a small Proc rate from DoTs.

Quote Originally Posted by skellator View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=124229/u...ethe&bonus=566 Does anyone know if this Trinket is any good for affliction? i feel like it proc like prophecy of fear where Direct Damage procs the trinket (not DoTs) i have come to this thought through the fact of how much damage it does in my demo spec where the damage is kind of lackluster in my Affliction spec

- - - Updated - - -

Does proc from DoT Damage. Must have a small Proc rate from DoTs.
    As far as I know it's pretty bad for Affliction, with Haunt being the only direct damage spell in the spec, you can only proc it with Haunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckz0rs View Post
    As far as I know it's pretty bad for Affliction, with Haunt being the only direct damage spell in the spec, you can only proc it with Haunt.
    You're thinking of Prophecy of Fear

Unblinking Gaze procs from all damaging spells.

My understanding is it's not great but not terrible for Aff. Haven't really looked too much into it lately tho
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    You're thinking of Prophecy of Fear

Unblinking Gaze procs from all damaging spells.

My understanding is it's not great but not terrible for Aff. Haven't really looked too much into it lately tho
    Ah, my bad. I'll get right on testing it for Aff as well then on the coming raid days. Thanks for clearing that up!

10+ Year Old Account
    UGoS can be okay if you do not have access to class trinket + DSI or Iron Reaver Piston as alternatives.

Only boss where UGoS is kinda "good" would be Iskar and you will probably not play affliction there ^^