Poll: Who are you saving?

Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ...
    Priority list would probably be child - teen - dog/cat - adult - old dog/old cat - old person.

Deleted
    Depends who the stranger is. This can't be answered out of context.

stranger cut and dry. people putting caveats on their shit making it more complicated. A stranger as in someone you dont know. you dont know their history you dont know anything about them you know a STRANGER

Ridiculous hypothetical is ridiculous. In the time it took me to catch and drag my cat out of the road, I could easily strike up a conversation with the stranger, get to know him or her, and then make a decision about whether or not they deserve to be told about the speeding car... /sarcasm. But seriously, I would save both. Humans have this thing called language that comes in handy for communicating dangers and such. I would use my powers of language to save the human while also saving the cat.

10+ Year Old Account
    I went around and asked this question to a lot of co-workers and family and they all 100% said they would save their pet. So yah...

i dont value human life i couldnt care if the person was in a burning building with a 100 others and i had a water hose id save my pet.