Engineering: 5k Gearspring parts...What to make to sell for GOLD

Hey all. Pretty simple question really. my engineer has 5k gearspring parts saved up. I don't have to upgrade my goggles or my hunters gun. so that leaves the question. what the hell do i make to use these up and maybe make some gold.

I don't really want to farm to make anything with savage blood, and would prefer not to keep farming fel blight as I am trying to wind down my need to log in as often, but i do understand that fel blight upgrades are probably the best sellers atm.

Never was much of a market for Engeering upgrade thing... for every 1 I'd sell I would've sold 10 essences for LW/BS. So I suppose your best route, with minimal work, from here on out is to just burn through them on pets and selling them.. but even those don't sell that well. Might be worthwhile making a few essences though just for sake of making that bit more profit [going for around 3.5k] when they eventually sell...

Engineering has generally never been a big money maker compared to the other professions, because it's got such a small niche... Guns that strictly only hunters can use, and Goggles that only Engineers can use... in which most cases people just make it themselves.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2015-08-12 at 06:47 PM.

Deleted
    You don't have to FARM savage blood or felblight. AH is your friend. On my realm there's always a fat stock of these mats over there. It's like 130 gold each on Silvermoon, I would never go out and farm it at that price lol. The only felblight im getting is from Kazzak and even then Im considering to stop farming him as getting to Tanaan, then up the hill and then waiting for group (x8 characters) is annoying. I'll get like 70 which costs 8k on AH...

Although savage blood is pretty meh atm. It's more expensive than Felblight and the SB crafted upgrades only sell for 3-4k gold a pop. Buying Felblight is propably your best bet, and craft the highest upgrade that consumes 350 parts.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Never was much of a market for Engeering upgrade thing... for every 1 I'd sell I would've sold 10 essences for LW/BS. So I suppose your best route, with minimal work, from here on out is to just burn through them on pets and selling them.. but even those don't sell that well. Might be worthwhile making a few essences though just for sake of making that bit more profit [going for around 3.5k] when they eventually sell...

Engineering has generally never been a big money maker compared to the other professions, because it's got such a small niche... Guns that strictly only hunters can use, and Goggles that only Engineers can use... in which most cases people just make it themselves.
    ya, I know its never been much of a money maker, but this expansions been better than others, same with mop with the mount and pets. i was thinking making pets, but they don't really sell for much.

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    You don't have to FARM savage blood or felblight. AH is your friend. On my realm there's always a fat stock of these mats over there. It's like 130 gold each on Silvermoon, I would never go out and farm it at that price lol. The only felblight im getting is from Kazzak and even then Im considering to stop farming him as getting to Tanaan, then up the hill and then waiting for group (x8 characters) is annoying. I'll get like 70 which costs 8k on AH...

Although savage blood is pretty meh atm. It's more expensive than Felblight and the SB crafted upgrades only sell for 3-4k gold a pop. Buying Felblight is propably your best bet, and craft the highest upgrade that consumes 350 parts.
    they are going for a bit more on my server. maybe they've dropped, I'll look into it. just burning them up with upgrade parts would make my life the easiest i think.

thanks for the response you two

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post

Actually this is false. Back in WotLK I made shit load of money by selling Epic ICC bullets before anyone could make them, Monopoly at its finest!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Make scopes but don't try to sell them all at once.

10+ Year Old Account
    I burned all mine with toys pets and scopes.

Probably not optimal, but easy

They need to have blingtron battles where the winner gets something

army knifes, looterangs, toys, and pets

only eng item making gold for me is the goblin glider, all levels are able to use them